Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers buddy you make me sound like a Bat Fink villian awesome

Right quick update on folks stuff.......

GREGGO GOGOES stuff POSTED

Paul Carson Leia head POSTED

Sith Lord Leia head POSTED

Clparker Leia head POSTED

Kamandi Leia head POSTED

Hemble Marines POSTED

WANDERER MARINE POSTED

Darmoor Marine POSTED

ELVIS's bits POSTED

Cbob bits POSTED

Mah45 Leia head and painted Indy headsPOSTED

The Gent Snow scout parts and loan of cummerbund POSTED

Kunanuk HEADS POSTED

Pictoplasma Marine parts POSTED

Pilgrim UK NEED ADDRESS

Haha no worries mate.

Well I am having a wee break from casting this evening and managed to squeeze a wee bit of dollie time to work on my 3rd marine. I wanted this one to have slightly different knee pads, so I sanded the pad down and cast up some pads that Elvis sent me from an Appleseed figure.....

marine261.jpg

marine262.jpg

marine263.jpg

Holly cow! I am off of here for a couple weeks and Mark is pumping out Marines and all kinds of goodies in the Snow Corp. Good God Mark Great job, you are so freaking Awesome has anyone told you that lately? :duff

Whilst clearing up today awaiting my special visitors!!! I found an Endor trooper and lots of bits..... so inspired by Chakaman I thought I would kit bash a few together. I am really liking them and I think I will definitely get rid of the SS body and get some cool heads :)

endor-13.jpg

endor-14.jpg

endor-15.jpg

Whilst clearing up today awaiting my special visitors!!! I found an Endor trooper and lots of bits..... so inspired by Chakaman I thought I would kit bash a few together. I am really liking them and I think I will definitely get rid of the SS body and get some cool heads :)

endor-13.jpg

NICE WORK Mark on the Marines! LOVE the pic with the Citadel paints. Reminds me of highschool. :rotfl

I did the same thing with my custom Endor Rebel here. LOTS of fun! Was a fun, and fast custom:
Rebel_Trooper_custom.jpg

MAN! I need to dust........ :rolleyes2

Last edited:
Back