Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Splendid up some hills in north Wales at the mo so can't get my email Nash but I will be back on saturday mate

Glad u like the backpack cbob and Paul I will sort u another cast out mate

Ok 2 down and I've left the hard 1 for last which i will start on soon.

I got a load of bits off Mark yesterday (thanks m8 wuv ya loads but not botty love as you know) and i resculpted 1 mini helmet and i'm happy with it.

P1030052.jpg

P1030020.jpg

P1030048.jpg

P1030042.jpg

P1030038.jpg

P1030043.jpg

P1030037.jpg

P1030016.jpg

P1030055.jpg

P1030051.jpg

Last edited:
So Mark where you "The Englishman who went up a hill and came down a mountain"? Hope your having fun and cannot believe your doing that so soon after your op. You truly are a robust sort.

CB, OMG as they say. They are truly pieces of art mate.

CBob that's another superb figure you've created. That helmet is the best yet. Love how your figures are so different than Mark's. Hopefully mine'll come out half as good

Thanks guys :)

CBob that's another superb figure you've created. That helmet is the best yet. Love how your figures are so different than Mark's. Hopefully mine'll come out half as good

Yeah im well chuffed with that helmet and it didnt take long to do, unlike the pointy 1 Dorgs wanted lol, but he wanted it and i couldn't say no to him.

If anyone does want anything sculpted on the shoulders ,chest, legs etc or a helmet resculpt just PM me :peace

OOOOWW I just got back from a few amazing days in Welshland!! Chuffin grand....
SO soso much to catch up on!! And some great stuff!!

dorgsedog.jpg

Nice, hope you had the change to calm down and recover! You show so many inspirational things here, so I hope you feel way better after what you've been through!

Now before I get all carried away with all the amazing stuff thats been on the boards I need to sort a few things out....

Well I totally messed up when sending out some marine bits!! Pilgrim UK and Pictoplasma!! You got each orders orders AAARRRSSSSEEEEE...

Another thing.... if folks have received and casts from me PLEASE CHECK THEM... I always check them over but some times there is this odd thing that happens after a few days.... Basically its where the resin has not been mixed correctly I think.... but the cast can start to bubble and weep a sticky residue.... If this happens please let me know and I will replace the part straight away...

this is what it looks like...

marine314.jpg

Also please remember I dont clean the casts up or trim them if I did the cost would be probably double and I want to keep the stuff as cheap as I can...

Postage is really crippling me at the mo :( but I determined not to have to put the prices of stuff up... Times are hard for all of us and at the end of the day all we want is cool dollies.....

Ahh cheers Gent, I had a great time!! i feel bionic since my heart op last month I was steaming up the hills and leaving everyone else behind :) it was amazing but I could not keep up my my dog hahah...

a man & his dog.............on a mountain..........overlooking a valley...........while stepping on said dog's leash to stop him from running down the sheep that he is definitely eyeballing..............:panic:

that really is a cool shot mark............you should get that framed......:lecture

Back