Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started looking through some threads and back at this one!!! AMAZING HELM CBOB

P1030036.jpg

Wow, Mark, I feel refreshed just looking at the scenery in that pic - really is iconic, I agree that you should have it framed! You're a brave man, taking a dog on your hike over hills - my sis and I took her dog on a hike up a mountain once (okay, in Maine we have 'rugged hills' not true mountains), and let's just say, the dog would have made it to the summit twice as fast if not for the wheezing human anchors bogging her down! :lol

Hope you're well rested, you deserve it - now, back to the dolls!:yess:

Cheers mate yeah he would be up and down before we got half way... I lost him in the rapids the next day... I didn't even see him go in!! I was busy takin photos... I told him to keep out plucked him out a wee bit down stream!! He kept out after that ahhahaha...

OOOOWW I just got back from a few amazing days in Welshland!! Chuffin grand....
SO soso much to catch up on!! And some great stuff!!

dorgsedog.jpg

Dun dun, der der dun dun, der der dun dun, der der dun... Sorry thats meant to be the opening tune to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Leeks :lol
Glad you had a good time Mark. Me and my mate are going to Snowdon next Saturday to conquer the Pyg Trail and Miners Route! :yess:
Cheers for sorting the leg issue out. If postage is a problem, i'll shoot over some funds :)

Oww cooool!!! I have cast you up anew shin and I will get it in the post asap mate :)

Dont forget to post pics of the backpack you showed me!!! Folks will love it!!

Looks like rain forecast in Snowdon...gutted :( Ah well, should still be fun!
Yeah will do! I'll have to email you the pics given my shocking levels of technical incompetence :) Will hopefully look ok with a couple of ideas i'm trying to work into it... :wink1:
Cheers again m8

Ooh i'd love to see as well Wanderer :D

I'm working on my Ultramarine, i may even be able to start putting him together today :D

Cheers cbob. If i can figure how to attach the armour to the figure, the painting will be EASY! Btw I think your announcement deserves dusting out some old school jumping banana action banana:banana

Putting the armour on is pretty easy "When you know how" hha

I start with the waist armour.... pop it in some warm water so you can remould it so that it fits well...

If you want I can do a step by step guide if that helps mate :)

Yeah the waist and chest armour can be an ass sometimes so its always best to reshape it to get it too match at the glue points as best as possible. Also if your adding a belt that also helps keep the waist armour together even if you don't glue it.

Yeah the waist and chest armour can be an ass sometimes so its always best to reshape it to get it to match at the glue points as best as possible. Also if your adding a belt that also helps keep the waist armour together even if you don't glue it.

Cheers guys:hi5: I definitely think an idiots guide to building a Space Marine would be awesome ... especially as I see a few of us have jumped on board! BTW, what glue works best in securing the armour? Hot Glue Gun or just Superglue?

I've got a week off from 11th so i'm going to go full steam then. Just waiting on the odd bit from ebay then a quick shop at Hobbycraft to get some supplies, and i'm good to go. So pumped about this!:yess:

I just hope you guys like the finished figure! Pics via Mark to follow!...I hope lol:pray:

Back