Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oww nice!!! I never really was that fussed with the Endor guys but I am beginning to appreciate them.....

No on some of the Space Marines they have a cyborg head and inspired by a 1/15 scale one I saw I thought I would have a go :)

marine277.jpg

marine282.jpg

marine288.jpg

cheers gals! For those of you who are not familiar with Warhammer 40K its been around for ages. I have never played it but my boy got into it and I used draw the Marines when I was at school... I loved em. The actual figures are like 28mm or 23mm I cant remember, but they look like this...

newimage.asp-463.gif

but they can look like this!!!!!!

Space_Marine_by_atrujo-500x732.jpg

Warhammer_4K_SpaceMarine_PC_Front.jpg

943213498d1280257513-info-warhammer-40-000-space-marine-spacemarine-3.jpg

spacemarine-1.jpg

there are loads of different chapters (battalions) with a 1000 in each group and all have different colour schemes and markings and stuff.... the possibilities are mind blowingly insanely endless...... Squad are either 5 or 10 man..... I am going for 5.... but I have so much to learn about them.... My son keeps coming up and saying... "Dad....... its cool..... but that guy would not have that helmet with that shoulder pad" or "When are you gonna make a dreadnought?" !!!!!!!!!!

dread.jpg

Oww he is a good lad (a bit over critical no idea where he gets that from) but he says I have too many dollies :( ahhh the honesty of children :peace

Right finished his swede... and dremeled out the Mk VII helm....

i am really sorry that I keep posting non SW stuff but I love these things.... I will in a week or two be shooting Duanes next wave of custom SW heads which is really exciting.... I have also been fortunate enough to see the next 3 waves.... and chuff me goat with a cucumber and call me Gladys they will knock your socks of and your undies and your comedy moustache!!

marine308.jpg

marine307.jpg

marine306.jpg

marine305.jpg

Man Snow, your paint apps has improved 100% and they were good back then Holy Crap that thing looks great.

Last edited:
Mark, I would guess I speak for everyone, you just keep on posting whatever you want.....Star Wars or not. Your stuff is so amazing we'll all keep coming back for more.....

Last edited:
Nice! Will you use some head with hair? And give them lightsabers to hands and all will be correct here=D Anyway.....I love your stuff and not important if it is or isn't SW thing.

Back