Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the mistake of venturing into the Marvel section looking for some info. Realised, without naming names, that I absolutely despise one of the regular posters there. In fact I have no idea why they've never been hauled over the coals for outright attacking other members who hold dissenting opinions.
57844797.jpg

Made the mistake of venturing into the Marvel section looking for some info. Realised, without naming names, that I absolutely despise one of the regular posters there. In fact I have no idea why they've never been hauled over the coals for outright attacking other members who hold dissenting opinions.

There's quite a collection of colon polyps that need to be removed from there.

The DC Board has been mixed with the BvS reveals as well. But I no longer visit the Marvel board, maybe I should
:lol :lol :lol
If Zack Snyder could not helm future installments with Batman looking like a roided fatty, that'd be great. Would prefer the Jim Lee design with a big yet athletic looking Batman.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Yeah, there's too much Miller lately. I'd love a Jim Lee design too

You guys must be talking about the Marvel section of "Action Figure" and not Marvel of "Props/Statues".

That's the thing though.

You offer different views, and then you are attacked by this HT know it all that might just have a hard on for Howard chan. I mean, I'm not easily offended, I do t care if people call me names, I really don't. But this guy does it wit everyone that has anything bad to say about a Dollie, even sends PM's acting all tough and its just bizarre.

Mods don't seem to mind this idiot for some reason, but I get some of my posts removed for no apparent reason.

Oh well.

That's the thing though.

You offer different views, and then you are attacked by this HT know it all that might just have a hard on for Howard chan. I mean, I'm not easily offended, I do t care if people call me names, I really don't. But this guy does it wit everyone that has anything bad to say about a Dollie, even sends PM's acting all tough and its just bizarre.

Mods don't seem to mind this idiot for some reason, but I get some of my posts removed for no apparent reason.

Oh well.

I guessed you'd know exactly who I was referring to :lol

Would love to know why they get a free pass for their behaviour. The walls of text are one thing, the treatment of anyone daring to hold a different opinion or find flaw in HT products is another entirely.

The Marvel Board truly has gone down the dumps, and I swear they let anyone in there...as long as they're not associated with us :lol

all those links go to amazon re sellers. I have the little freddy doll he was like $30 when he came out not $312.

I just thought it was funny

(I had that freedy plush too, traded it for something else) I Think I saw a local comic store that still has a couple of those plushies

The DC Board has been mixed with the BvS reveals as well. But I no longer visit the Marvel board, maybe I should :lol :lol :lol Yeah, there's too much Miller lately. I'd love a Jim Lee design too

Personally, I want to see the blue, grey, and the return of the yellow oval. That's part of the reason why I like the BvS suit. Even though it might be Miller influenced, it still resembles it's comic book counterpart, and I feel like, depending on how these movies go, maybe it opens the door for something like that in the future.

The one mistake I think they made is doing padding/sculpted muscles in the suit. I think they underestimated just how beefed up Affleck would get, so, when you add all that sculpted foam rubber on top of actual muscle, you wind up with this dude who just looks like a bear. It's all bulk. The first thing I thought of when I saw a pic of him in costume was Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler and Iron Man 2, where you could tell them guy's not fat, but he's got this weird sort of muscular potbelly.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back