Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman looks weird. :lol

5.jpg

Creepy how? :lol at least it la something new and not a bunch of rehash Avengers figures. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creepy how? :lol at least it la something new and not a bunch of rehash Avengers figures. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what it is, I just find it disturbing :lol

Shape and silhouette look awkward. He should be a bit more V-shaped. :slap:

He's got moobs and side fat.

That's pretty sweet. I actually have been tempted to pick up a HT War Machine in the past, just because I like it's design far more than Iron Man.

Loved War Machine when I was a kid, maybe a little bit more than Iron Man. I remember my Toy Biz Marvel Vs Capcom War Machine figure was a prized possession for many years.

10644655_10153207373907344_3681842028004423242_o.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sweatsuit Man.

I like the design, it's very Dark Knight Returns - but that figure's absolute crap. Needs bigger arms, wider shoulders, more defined legs, a v-taper and tighter tailoring. Head and accessories look good, but that's a given at this point.

Here's an image that demonstrates exactly what's wrong with both figures:

1450200219814.jpg

Superman - too large, shoulders too cannonballed, limbs too thick.

Batman - has a very strong adonis belt but unlike the figure has the shoulders, arms, lats and chest width to balance it out.

Bugs me that Affleck's suit is buffed up and it's not really his body doing that. Even still, HT did an awful job at trying to capture it.

Here's an image that demonstrates exactly what's wrong with both figures:

View attachment 229493

Superman - too large, shoulders too cannonballed, limbs too thick.

Batman - has a very strong adonis belt but unlike the figure has the shoulders, arms, lats and chest width to balance it out.

the lower face on the figure feels longer and thinner

Same here. Nothing about the film is even remotely appealing to me, and after that last trailer... I think that settled it.

I'll wait for it to hit cable, and put it on while I'm doing something around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back