Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be awesome insane. Also, I wonder if there has been civilizations on there.
Or like if we could Terra-form the planet to make it habitable for ourselves. It probably won't happen in our lifetime but I wonder that -if we could, what will that mean for us?

"It's what we call a Shake 'n Bake colony."

KOPpff7.jpg

Terra-forming is inevitable, but probably not for thousands of years since I don't think were even remotely close to anything of that level... we can't even clean up our own atmosphere let alone another planet's.

"It's what we call a Shake 'n Bake colony."

KOPpff7.jpg

Terra-forming is inevitable, but probably not for thousands of years since I don't think were even remotely close to anything of that level... we can't even clean up our own atmosphere let alone another planet's.

Terraforming's pie in the sky levels of technological advancement - but with access to running water we could purify to use for generating a breathable atmosphere, drinking and irrigation purposes - we could theoretically build a self-sustaining arcology on Mars tomorrow if someone put up the money for it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443552076.479401.jpg

Got this big guy as a birthday present. Wasn't on my list of figures, cool figure though. :lol I have no idea what to do with him except pose him next to Catwoman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like every other Batman, not much. But the rubber is way too thick :lol I can pose the DX09 much more.

Go public school!

What was HT thinking? :lol do you have the figure? Btw, he looks like he's wearing granny panties lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443556085.506737.jpg

Yeah, I do. It's got a lot of cosmetic problems, like light scuffs around his cowl and neck. Crooked belt buckle is very common.

I remember back in Middle School, we'd make fun of the special ed kids. Except now, all of them are taking up Instagram with 1000+ followers each.

Yeah, I do. It's got a lot of cosmetic problems, like light scuffs around his cowl and neck. Crooked belt buckle is very common.

The belt needs to sit lower. I wonder if I can fix it.

You could shift down the belt, but then it exposes this strange bellybutton in the rubber. I think the belt must have a peg at the front, to leave that kind of indentation. Mine's sitting a bit high, too. But, I just left it :lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back