Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! Thanks guys. Maybe I'll leave it alone. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terraforming's pie in the sky levels of technological advancement - but with access to running water we could purify to use for generating a breathable atmosphere, drinking and irrigation purposes - we could theoretically build a self-sustaining arcology on Mars tomorrow if someone put up the money for it.

That'll be the day. Maybe in another thousand years.
I hope it works out. I'm not sure how that could be done.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443559257.688563.jpg

Welcome.

:lol
I need help finding a good headsculpt. Sculpted hair preferred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You're doing Quiet?! :horror Nice. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

For the head-sculpt, I'm not sure, really. You might have to customize one. Then again, here's Yoji Shinkawa's sketch of Quiet's face. Maybe you can find a headsculpt that looks more like this:

mdn-design-et-graphic-mgsv-artworks-yoji-shinkawa-bs-08.jpg

Most of the gear is probably easy to find except for them boots and that gloved right hand.
Cause that's a OD green flight glove but with really dark gray leather (almost black). You could probably use dark knight cat-woman's long sleeved glove if you could find that piece.
Last, I'm not sure there are a pair of panama sole jungle boots that wouldn't look funny on a female body's feet.

Terraforming's pie in the sky levels of technological advancement - but with access to running water we could purify to use for generating a breathable atmosphere, drinking and irrigation purposes - we could theoretically build a self-sustaining arcology on Mars tomorrow if someone put up the money for it.

would you drink water from Mars?

I got a delivery from IKEA Monday and can't do anything with yet. :mad: My back's killing me so I can't move everything around yet, and we're leaving for Vegas tomorrow. I won't actually get to start on any of it until next week.

Heavy furniture? Just have the delivery dudes move it to their respective allocated areas. If they would do that. :lol

Heavy furniture? Just have the delivery dudes move it to their respective allocated areas. If they would do that. :lol

I've got to get everything out of my Bestas and Detolfs, move a few of them out, rearrange the others, and build a big PAX unit and a corner PAX. I'm actually looking forward to setting everything up but my body's not cooperating. If we hadn't decided to take this quick trip to Vegas I was going to try to get it all done this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back