Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
power rangers is definitely a kids show, a show that only kids can enjoy, i wont even lie about that, i would go as far as to say it is more childish than spongebob and my little pony in the sense that power rangers never really had a plot, every episode was a copy of the first. (the other two shows i mentioned at least have different plots from time to time)

i still love power rangers, i guess i love their suits and i love the creative monsters and i love the bad guys

That's me holding a fart in forever and finally letting it loose.

hFSUFCe.gif

power rangers is definitely a kids show, a show that only kids can enjoy, i wont even lie about that, i would go as far as to say it is more childish than spongebob and my little pony in the sense that power rangers never really had a plot, every episode was a copy of the first. (the other two shows i mentioned at least have different plots from time to time)

i still love power rangers, i guess i love their suits and i love the creative monsters and i love the bad guys

Well, the only reason why I liked power rangers was cause of the martial arts.

Each successive season and cast got better and better in that area.

Makes me wonder if they still air the show.

I'm just a big kid now :lol

El8HF1z.jpg

I want those! I been meaning to look for the 5 rangers. Just haven't really sat down and track them down. I say nostalgia plays a giant part in liking Power Rangers, but if someone asked me today if they would like it, I would just say probably not, you kind of had to have grown up with them to get them. I couldn't imagine trying to get into them now

:lol

First season power rangers. Awesome.

I liked how the yellow ranger was Asian and the black ranger was African-American.

And then later on, I come to find that in the original series, the yellow ranger was supposed to be male.

They didn't pull no punches, huh?

It's funny watching it now, since when they cut to Zyuranger footage the Yellow ranger looks so butch compared to Trini :lol

The action clips from Super Sentai were actually edited and used for MMPR :lol. It made for some rather strange results.

Every young boy in the 90s had a crush on Kimberly :drool.

Trini was pretty damn good too. One episode had to deal with one of her dolls becoming a monster, so they show her go to bed and she was wearing these little nighty and at one point you see her body under it :drool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back