Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Korea huh? That is scary ****. So many videos of people's cars getting sucked into the street.

Nice avatar BTW, but that sig needs to go. It's from that horrible film :yuck

You don't need the helmets, you can always use something like this.

DShoc0x.jpg

yeah i tried, too small

lq7YiCW.png

how come you didn't like the movie? i thought it was nice

I never got into Power Rangers and haven't seen the movie. I loved Voltron growing up though so I don't know why I didn't watch Power Rangers. I may have just been too old and set in my comic book ways at the time. Without having any experience with the show, I did like the fan film--mainly because of the violence :lol

yeah i tried, too small

lq7YiCW.png

how come you didn't like the movie? i thought it was nice

I saw it in the theater :lol I think I liked it as a kid, but I watched it recently... and thought it was terrible. I really fell out of love with the series after Walter Jones, Thuy Trang and Austin St. John left the show and they got replaced with scabs. I truly hated the Rocky character. They out such a nincompoop in the Red Ranger role. Plus, I hated that they handed leadership to dumb Tommy.

Jason is the leader, it's science.

comicbookguy should be in 7th heaven now with this power rangers, lol

Why's that?

I never got into Power Rangers and haven't seen the movie. I loved Voltron growing up though so I don't know why I didn't watch Power Rangers. I may have just been too old and set in my comic book ways at the time. Without having any experience with the show, I did like the fan film--mainly because of the violence :lol

They got the whole show on Netflix, I've been rewatching it recently. It's pretty cheesy nowadays, but it's very nostalgic for me.

I saw it in the theater :lol I think I liked it as a kid, but I watched it recently... and thought it was terrible. I really fell out of love with the series after Walter Jones, Thuy Trang and Austin St. John left the show and they got replaced with scabs. I truly hated the Rocky character. They out such a nincompoop in the Red Ranger role. Plus, I hated that they handed leadership to dumb Tommy.

Jason is the leader, it's science.

Why's that?

cause that's his main squeeze, hehe

They got the whole show on Netflix, I've been rewatching it recently. It's pretty cheesy nowadays, but it's very nostalgic for me.

I'd check it out on Netflix but I don't think I'd stick with it since I didn't grow up watching it. Probably a little too goofy without the nostalgia factor. I was trying to get my nephew to watch some of the original Transformers and Thundercats cartoons and he wasn't having it because they're so corny. Even I had to admit that they are pretty bad--but I kept watching cuz it brought back some awesome memories.

I'd check it out on Netflix but I don't think I'd stick with it since I didn't grow up watching it. Probably a little too goofy without the nostalgia factor. I was trying to get my nephew to watch some of the original Transformers and Thundercats cartoons and he wasn't having it because they're so corny. Even I had to admit that they are pretty bad--but I kept watching cuz it brought back some awesome memories.

I grew up on those too, but I'm partial to the Beast Wars Transformers series.

Dinobot's death was the real first fictional death in a cartoon that effected me. He's been my favorite transformer ever since.

Optimus Prime's death in the Transformers Movie devastated me. I remember watching it in theater when it came out (I was 11) and sitting in complete shock. I think it took awhile for me to realize that they actually killed him off--especially since back then there weren't any spoilers before a movie came out. I still get sad when I watch that movie.

:lol I haven't seen that one--renaming Kup was awesome. Zombie Prime freaked me out when they brought him back briefly--then had to go through the death all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back