Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even pay attention to the translation. It's the dude in the background :lol.

I love it when people do creative poses with their action figures :lol.

Personally, I'm always too cautious about breaking things, so my figures (the ones I have displayed) are stuck in boring museum poses.

Due to the child in me, I just can't have figures not in some sort of action pose unless A. the poseability means it can't be done (some Hot Toys DXs) B. I have that same character in another form like my Piccolos, with one in an action pose and the other in a crossed arms/museum pose C. can't actually do it due to space, PAK Solidus was almost my first with that. But I'm not worried unless it's something as bad as the DC B:TAS line, but I'm just crazy like that :lol I might have to start putting a few in museum poses due to space though.

Ryan has some of the best poses with his MGS figures, though.

usually I will play along with jokes and everything but this movie disgusts me to no end..... f--- this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

:goodpost:

It's garbage that appeals to the lowest common denominator of movie-goers.

Due to the child in me, I just can't have figures not in some sort of action pose unless A. the poseability means it can't be done (some Hot Toys DXs) B. I have that same character in another form like my Piccolos, with one in an action pose and the other in a crossed arms/museum pose C. can't actually do it due to space, PAK Solidus was almost my first with that. But I'm not worried unless it's something as bad as the DC B:TAS line, but I'm just crazy like that :lol I might have to start putting a few in museum poses due to space though.

Ryan has some of the best poses with his MGS figures, though.

Yeah, Ryan did some crazy things with his figures. I remember he had his PAK Solid Snake doing some crazy, mid-air, bullet time thing from TTS.

usually I will play along with jokes and everything but this movie disgusts me to no end..... f--- this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

This movie will turn you...Grey.

Fifty_Shades_of_Grey_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back