Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old news but new to me. And to be honest, I dunno if it's true or not; I don't think anyone has posted this:

Black Donor’s Sperm Mistakenly Sent To Neo-Nazi Couple

Spoiler Spoiler:

Black Donor's Sperm Mistakenly Sent To Neo-Nazi Couple

I couldn't stop laughing:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I keep my SNES, PS2, PS3, & Wii U all hooked up. Once I get a PS4 the PS3 will go into the room with the SNES & PS2. I'd like to pick up a N64 at some point.. since my old one went bye bye years ago.

I've got my PS3 and PS4 hooked up. I've still got a Wii but it's not connected--my wife liked playing the original Zelda on it so she won't let me get rid of it.

I keep my SNES, PS2, PS3, & Wii U all hooked up. Once I get a PS4 the PS3 will go into the room with the SNES & PS2. I'd like to pick up a N64 at some point.. since my old one went bye bye years ago.

It died on you it's rare for a Nintendo console to fail.

I never owned any Nintendo console that came out before Gamecube. I went from TurboGrafx, Sega Genesis, to PS1.

The N64 practically defined gaming for my childhood. I can't think of another game that I've spent hundreds of hours replying like The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. It was absolutely breathtaking... surreal.

But, that's the only Nintendo console I've ever owned :lol. I skipped out on the Gamecube, Wii, and Wii-U. I definitely do want to get back into Nintendo one of these days.

I got more play out of my GC than Wii... what a waste of ****ing money that was. Stupidly, I got caught up in the hype when it got released. I will never bother with another Nintendo console, ever. To me, it's always going to be a console for children.

Yeah, Nintendo's the "family friendly", mom-approved console of the bunch. But, did you play any of the Zelda games? I heard they were good, so I'd least like to try them out some time.

I always think it's a shame that Nintendo never released a sequel/remake for Perfect Dark.

I played one of the older games on my cousin's Nintendo years and years ago and I played Twilight Princess... not for me. I find the LOZ series extraordinarily overrated. Although I can see why Link is liked to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back