Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But think of all dat money. :lol

money-falling-o.gif

It's Hollywood, though. Even TV actors have more money than we do.:lol Plus, you gotta think, if you want that money, you gotta make it official...and hope they're either cool enough that you can make it work or dumb enough that they don't think of a prenup.:lecture

Prenups in hollywood are about as common as drugs are in rock n roll

It's Hollywood, though. Even TV actors have more money than we do.:lol Plus, you gotta think, if you want that money, you gotta make it official...and hope they're either cool enough that you can make it work or dumb enough that they don't think of a prenup.:lecture

But $50 million isn't $500 million. Don't mind me, I'll be schemin'. :lol

It's also sad cause G.I. Joe has a lot of potential. They are ruining it with Bay style.

I think it could benefit from some Bay style. I mean, that guy has a hard one for the military (the rock, TF movies) ... :lol

I had high hopes for the GI Joe movies but they were pretty disappointing. The first one was absolute ****. I think from the second they cast one of the Wayans brothers it was doomed. The second one was better but still not great--had some cool stuff like the ninjas in the mountains scene. I wish they'd tone down the "SUMMER BL-BL-BLOCKBUSTER!!!!!" attitude though and just make a good movie.

I wish they'd tone down the "SUMMER BL-BL-BLOCKBUSTER!!!!!" attitude though and just make a good movie.
Surprising considering the hype around Nolan-like production which is anything but your typical action-packed brainless entertainment. Just shows that people actually WOULD eat anything as long as it's hyped properly.

I looked them up on boxofficemojo.com and the first one made $300 million worldwide and the second one made $375 million. Enough to keep them going I guess--though they had pretty big budgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back