Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you really have to enjoy fantasy settings to appreciate games like Zelda. I haven't played one in years, but I'd like to get caught up on some of the releases that I missed.

But, that said, I can't think of another franchise from Nintendo that interests me.

Just ordered the first Zelda game for my gameboy advance. I am so excited to play it. I remember going to the store and buying the gold cartridge for the NES. It was so pimp. I spent so many hours playing N64 with my friends. Mario Cart and Goldeneye were played for nights on end.

Glorious PC gaming :lol

That's was too much, I laughed until tears came out of my eyes :lol. Does it have multiplayer?

Just ordered the first Zelda game for my gameboy advance. I am so excited to play it. I remember going to the store and buying the gold cartridge for the NES. It was so pimp. I spent so many hours playing N64 with my friends. Mario Cart and Goldeneye were played for nights on end.

Man, I remember buying the Gold Cartridges for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask :lol. Absolutely love Zelda. Mario Kart and Goldeneye were pretty awesome, too.

N64 and Goldeneye was responsible for many a late night when I had it. I used to have friends over and we'd play head-to-head for hours. That's one of those games that I bet I could still remember a lot of the maps and walk-throughs even though it's been forever since I played it.

N64 and Goldeneye was responsible for many a late night when I had it. I used to have friends over and we'd play head-to-head for hours. That's one of those games that I bet I could still remember a lot of the maps and walk-throughs even though it's been forever since I played it.
Yeah those were good times. I bought a N64 not too long ago. I also have fond memories of playing WWF No Mercy and WCW vs nWo games, so I bought those games again.

You missed out at some of the best games ever made .

LU9L9EJ.gif

Came across this rad David Bowie GIF highlighting his hairstyles through the years. Bask in Bowie!

bowie-hair-2.gif

You missed out at some of the best games ever made .
:goodpost: :exactly:

Had both, but paid more attention to the PS1. Crash Team Racing was almost a tradition with my older cousin and I, my first video game rivalry pre-Pokemon. Also the N64 controller...what the hell design is that? Play more Zelda - you guys play the hell out of Final Fantasy, Zelda is kinda similar and better (kidding!)
Yeah, Nintendo's the "family friendly", mom-approved console of the bunch. But, did you play any of the Zelda games? I heard they were good, so I'd least like to try them out some time.
It's really harmed them for sometime, lot of their games got censored or the more mature games didn't get much advertising. Thankfully seems they're really shifting into mature territories though. And I thought you played Zelda recently?

I'm mostly into Zelda from Nintendo, but Mario's great for simple fun and relaxing. I've also taken into Metroid recently (Zero Suit Samus :drool ) and my friend and I have been curious about going back into Kirby. But man, the Wii (king of shovelware) and Wii U just don't cut it recently - I spent SO much time on my PS3, great system still. The Wii U's improved but that system needed so much help unlike the PS4 to me.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Had both, but paid more attention to the PS1. Crash Team Racing was almost a tradition with my older cousin and I, my first video game rivalry pre-Pokemon. Also the N64 controller...what the hell design is that? Play more Zelda - you guys play the hell out of Final Fantasy, Zelda is kinda similar and better (kidding!)
It's really harmed them for sometime, lot of their games got censored or the more mature games didn't get much advertising. Thankfully seems they're really shifting into mature territories though. And I thought you played Zelda recently?

I'm mostly into Zelda from Nintendo, but Mario's great for simple fun and relaxing. I've also taken into Metroid recently (Zero Suit Samus :drool ) and my friend and I have been curious about going back into Kirby. But man, the Wii (king of shovelware) and Wii U just don't cut it recently - I spent SO much time on my PS3, great system still. The Wii U's improved but that system needed so much help unlike the PS4 to me.

I'm still waiting for the ultimate Nintendo console to emerge. One that doesn't apologize and is a true gaming console FOR ADULTS! (Ya know, the ones with all the money!!!) I will buy.

I'm still waiting for the ultimate Nintendo console to emerge. One that doesn't apologize and is a true gaming console FOR ADULTS! (Ya know, the ones with all the money!!!) I will buy.
Better term is console for everyone. :lecture kid games like Mario, more adult games for us grown ups, and stuff in between like Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back