Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twirling vodka-nunchaku while standing on the wall carpet...

1128.gif

*off to get some burgers and milkshake*

Watched John Wick and I must say I enjoyed it. My only gripe with it that the blood spatter didn't look convincing enough and I wasn't satisfied with the way he executes Iosef; shoulda been more punishing. That makes 2 complaints, my bad.

^he's russian. i bet he lost his nuts and bits long time before the cut.
:lol Yeah probably.

I was a little surprised as well with how anti-climactic Iosef's death was. I thought it was a little goofy that Wick would go hand-to-hand with the dad at the end too. Overall it's still one of the most entertaining movies I've seen in awhile. I hope the sequel gets made--as long as they can give a good reason for him to go on another rampage.

Finally... FINALLY!... Monkey Depot got my Dredd that was original supposed to come out in December. I was even considering getting a refund, but they just shipped it.

Couldn't pass up $140. I've had to take a back seat to buying anything in the past month, but I'm getting a butt load of stuff in the next week or so.

I've had a couple things show up out of nowhere the last couple weeks. If the dock strike wasn't still going on I would have had a lot more. Still waiting on the Wonder Woman PF because I'm stupid and did full pay. Apparently SS is still shipping flex payers first when it comes to DC premium format statues.

Most Eligible Bachelorettes! Single, attractive and rich/soon to be rich!

nicolapeltz.jpg

Nicola Peltz - 20 years old, Bates Motel and Transformers star and Snapple heiress.

katemara.jpg

Kate Mara - 31 years old, Fantastic Four actress and NFL heiress.

jandl.jpg

Lydia Hearst - 30 years old, actress and model and publishing heiress. Has dated Jeff Goldblum. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back