Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443207508.309078.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't even know if I'm top ten anymore to be honest. I'm like zoned away. For no reason, just sick of the superhero / video game / pop culture stuff I guess. Feels like a lot of noise to handle.

View attachment 213002

I love that this was a thing when he died :lol

View attachment 213006

Our poor flag, squeezing in all that sausage.

^buffalo bill liked this photo. :lol

tumblr_nm00vwJl5c1tkdjofo1_400.gif

:lol

Yeah, I don't even know if I'm top ten anymore to be honest. I'm like zoned away. For no reason, just sick of the superhero / video game / pop culture stuff I guess. Feels like a lot of noise to handle.

I've become bored here honestly, nothing really new to speak about. MGSV came and went, meh.

The Poop... I mean Pope gets here tomorrow, and holds a mass Sunday. There's supposed to be a heavy military presence through the weekend.

I guess it's either fawn over the "great leader" or those women and their families will get sent to concentration camps. There's probably so much fear and loathing going on behind those smiles.

He's psychotic dad IIRC killed a man because he didn't like the way he cut his hair...

Did he actual give him a normal haircut, over this?

uUZtImq.jpg

I love that this was a thing when he died :lol

Our poor flag, squeezing in all that sausage.

:lol

I've become bored here honestly, nothing really new to speak about. MGSV came and went, meh.

The Poop... I mean Pope gets here tomorrow, and holds a mass Sunday. There's supposed to be a heavy military presence through the weekend.

The Popemobile's in Central Park right now.

He's like the Korean guile. They even trimmed his eyebrows. I can't take this little pig seriously.

I was reading an article last week (I think it was CNN), where a journalist interviewed a defector from DPRK. He said that there's increased hatred for Kim Jeong Un in the upper echelons of the ranks, and he doesn't expect him to last very long. It all started when Un killed his own uncle a few years ago. Apparently, he's too crazy even for the crazies who supported his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back