Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a neat title for the movie... "Paradise Lost" was a book by John Milton about the fall of Lucifer. I guess it foreshadows why the engineers were killing each other in the first Prometheus.

As for the Alien title, I thought Scott said he was moving away from the Aliens series...?

tumblr_nv36jy5fEE1qigfjto1_250.gif

23bRqzZ.jpg

I've never seen someone who has such a thin-skin, and who loves themselves so much like Trump :lol. This guy's a Twitter rage monster and nothing less than a national embarrassment. He says we have a problem with political correctness. But, it's funny how he's so PC to anyone who calls him out or doesn't agree with him. It doesn't take much to set him off on anything. Definitely not the kind of personality you'd want leading the country. I found his lunacy funny at first, but the joke's gotten old.

I've never seen someone who has such a thin-skin, and who loves themselves so much like Trump :lol. This guy's a Twitter rage monster and nothing less than a national embarrassment. He says we have a problem with political correctness. But, it's funny how he's so PC to anyone who calls him out or doesn't agree with him. It doesn't take much to set him off on anything. Definitely not the kind of personality you'd want leading the country. I found his lunacy funny at first, but the joke's gotten old.

His Colbert interview was pretty good, Colbert tried to nail him a couple of times, Trump didn't fall for it

Donald Trump is the epitome of what America is today. Talks a big game but doesn't have anything to back it up. When asked about his foreign policy, his answer was, "I'm going to have a great foreign policy. You can bet it will be the best policy." What the **** kind of answer is that? Then when anyone makes fun of him his answer is to sue them. He's somehow made people believe that starting businesses, failing, and filing bankruptcy has prepared him to be POTUS. I know there are people that like his brashness and lack of tact but that won't fly for long if he really becomes President. I used to say there was zero chance he'd get elected, but my faith in the people in this country isn't that strong anymore.

Donald Trump is the epitome of what America is today. Talks a big game but doesn't have anything to back it up. When asked about his foreign policy, his answer was, "I'm going to have a great foreign policy. You can bet it will be the best policy." What the **** kind of answer is that? Then when anyone makes fun of him his answer is to sue them. He's somehow made people believe that starting businesses, failing, and filing bankruptcy has prepared him to be POTUS. I know there are people that like his brashness and lack of tact but that won't fly for long if he really becomes President. I used to say there was zero chance he'd get elected, but my faith in the people in this country isn't that strong anymore.
You gonna go see him today? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back