Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2d8ow1x.jpg

Awesome looking Max. But the pic above is a match I do want to see (despite the stuff ppl are speaking on the MGS thread :pfft: )

Nice collection friend!

Damn, I want me a 3A Rex. Didn't have the cash at release, now I'm kickin myself for not making it work.

Really? Thats a bummer. I just love Rex. I have the Kotobukiya model kit, but it's so small. Thought the 3A one would make up for it haha.

It has so many quality control issues. You'd either get a REX in perfect condition, or one riddled with problems which is what I got.

very cool pieces

Thanks!

I know it looks cluttered as all hell, but I'm out of room. Just got Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, extremely happy with them.

2cr2il4.jpg

rv9fgz.jpg

jkvfhx.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Darth. I just got my SDCC Piccolo color variant in the mail yesterday. It's the green guy with the blue waste band if you don't know Dragon Ball.

351tl75.jpg

The 1/6 figs could use some acrylic stand, there's still room above them.

Pretty interesting when you see bad *** DGB Z characters all come with the cross arm pose :lol

The 1/6 figs could use some acrylic stand, there's still room above them.

Pretty interesting when you see bad *** DGB Z characters all come with the cross arm pose :lol

That picture is misleading, that particular tier is very short on my shelf :lol

I really like the DBZ figures. Hopefully I can pick them up at some point

They're the cream of the crop of that scale, FiguArts is doing a fantastic job. The sooner you get them the better, their prices are getting out of control.

I got my 2nd SDCC Gohan last night, I'll put it up later. I wanted to get a 2nd so I can display him in Super Saiyan 1 next to my other SDCC Super Saiyan 2.

It has so many quality control issues. You'd either get a REX in perfect condition, or one riddled with problems which is what I got.

Thanks!

What were the QC issues you got with Rex? Didn't realize anyone had problems with this figure, apart from one guy who had one with a jaw that didn't close all the way.

Back