Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the SSGSS Goku (two of them, to display both normal and SSGSS heads) and Golden Frieza.

9Iix2Dd.jpg

pMAfopv.jpg

QN1yvep.jpg

ILUkhc0.jpg

wZ19rGV.jpg

Sick DB collection buddy, very impressive set-up:clap

Sadly I only have one figure in my collection for DBZ, the 1/6 Medicom Goku Standard version from about 2009 I think...

I think they look great, mines been boxed up for years though, I remember having a hard time getting one, had to order it from Canada at the time.

I wish one of these days, a company would start a full line... but fat chance of that ever happened. I've been buying the 1/4 statues that X-Plus have been doing, and their alright but nothing extraordinary.

My problem with the X-Plus line is that they lack detail (especially shading) and the faces just look wrong. The poses are too basic as well.

The FiguartsZero EX line is showing promise though, though the SSJ3 Goku's hair is misleading, it's kinda longer in person, it just doesn't look long due to the pose. The Trunks statue however...

Finally got a figure I've been itching to get for quite some time now, the Black Swordsman Guts by Medicom.

a7620N4.jpg

U80rLo4.jpg

6aQLWhL.jpg

pxxrTmE.jpg

chzdwvL.jpg

oBljdpW.jpg

Gog0HfY.jpg

Size comparison. He's a mountain.

qUgSZti.jpg

Long overdue for an update, but my Figuarts Sailor Moon collection is all but complete (with current releases anyway) I still need to get Sailor Pluto which is coming this week.

4TTLth8.jpg

lBXDKb9.jpg

dIWXjZl.jpg

You said you had to mess with Obi-Wan a little right? Due to some issues?

Looks awesome though. I like how he almost seems stern in those pics, like "Luke, stop whining. now" :lol

I had to strip it down to the body and tighten the shoulder with a screwdriver. On top of that, he has a thinning hole in part of his robe, which I'm trying to remedy with a replacement.

After going through two replacements... I finally got a Legacy Thunder Megazord with almost no problems.

GRZUpSt.jpg

Z9WgdJg.jpg

QK4Ab00.jpg

oucSnF2.jpg

m1bPOHB.jpg

xhKe2y1.jpg

Hom4jUJ.jpg

MKxGulR.jpg

Thanks! The heads are pretty neat and I got them for about $10. But for some reason their value has literally exploded.

Back