Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, long overdue to take shots of my entire collection. I've amassed this the past 3 or so years. I have some stuff which I don't have room for so I can't display it until I get some wall mounted shelves.

Anywho here ya go with my awful camera.

2ica7av.jpg

jkvfhx.jpg

2jfn2w5.jpg

9r63o5.jpg

2hwi3xd.jpg

2lifwgw.jpg

s2tr42.jpg

6qd2zn.jpg

ws3dpv.jpg

161j3ux.jpg

Very nice collection! I like the anime shelves too!

Thanks man! If I had the money, I'd would have different shelving but it's all I have to work with currently.

Nice looking Joel, I was tempted on getting Kai studio one (WAS, as I'm rather broker now :monkey2)
....did i see 2 POWER RANGERS :clap & they reminded me of this news > [ame="https://youtu.be/39XKsnobhxE"]https://youtu.be/39XKsnobhxE[/ame]

Awsome collection. Love the s.h figuarts DBZ collection you have and how do you keep your figures from Geting too dusty?

Very cool collection, dude! Nice..

Thanks!

Loving the MGS. Obviously. :rock

Thanks, MGS probably cost me the most of all the lines I'm in.

Awsome collection. Love the s.h figuarts DBZ collection you have and how do you keep your figures from Geting too dusty?

Well it's unavoidable, I try to clean them once in awhile. The Batman Hot Toys figures get the most dirty since they attract so many dust particles.

Awesome collection you have a lot of figures.

I'm honestly starting to get worried that by this time next year, stuff I buy won't have room to be displayed.

I'll probably put up some new shots tonight since I finished painting Joel's bow to try and match the game version and I got my 2nd Super Saiyan Vegeta figure which I put the black normal haired head on him.

Last edited:
I know you are looking for the Snake Plissken PF, that would be Freaking Bada$$, the only one that I have seen is the McFarland one that was mass produced and I have that, but I have seen Customs here and on other Boards, He is such a Iconic Piece it needs to be Made

I know you are looking for the Snake Plissken PF, that would be Freaking Bada$$, the only one that I have seen is the McFarland one that was mass produced and I have that, but I have seen Customs here and on other Boards, He is such a Iconic Piece it needs to be Made

Since Hot Toys did something obscure like the Crow, I wouldn't see any reason for them to not pick it up in the future. They love films so it's inevitable. It's the only reason I haven't put together a custom myself yet.

Got my normal Vegeta displayed. I had to get a Super Saiyan Vegeta and put one of the extra heads from the Scouter Vegeta on him. He's in the back row, 2nd from the left. Also got a spare SDCC Gohan, 3rd from the right in the front row.

2n7ljc0.jpg

Also my custom Joel is pretty much close to completion aside from better clothing, backpack, a better revolver and a hunting rifle.

2r78t2g.jpg

I cut the bottom cap off the torch and shortened the socket for the bulb and try to paint it game accurate. There is a black strip under the switch to it in the game, but it didn't look good so I just painted it gray over it.

wsw64l.jpg

The weathering I did to the filter to the gas mask. I'm a noob but I like what I did.

14kzh55.jpg

The bow, what a pain in the *** it was to get a color I could settle on. My girlfriend was a lot of help in removing the first paint scheme I wasn't happy with. It's the best I could do. I tried to make it wood colored the best I could, I didn't make it a solid color which you can't tell from the picture. I wanted very very light streaks of black in it to give it that wood streak look.

2nu6u7d.jpg

My new addition to the shelf.

30ndnol.jpg

Last edited:
Score on Vegeta and Joel looks good in the line up, saw the Trailer, looks like it would be a Very Very Cool Game to play and story line sounds Great, Great Great Post Snake my Friend

Score on Vegeta and Joel looks good in the line up, saw the Trailer, looks like it would be a Very Very Cool Game to play and story line sounds Great, Great Great Post Snake my Friend

Thanks man. If you have a PS3, The Last of Us is a must.

Thanks to some help from fellow freaks I was able to remove the Railgun off my REX. So I decided to give it a battle damage look by removing the armor panels.

20f2s1f.jpg

2im5rmq.jpg

2iqb9ki.jpg

10ndu8j.jpg

264khht.jpg

b9eoox.jpg

Now that's the way to display Rex in limited spacing, good job on taking the removable parts off.
+ I didn't know that you got the bambaland ver., Snake looks good piloting it (that is if the face isn't on focus :lol)

Not that's the way to display Rex in limited spacing, good job on taking the removable parts off.
+ I didn't know that you got the bambaland ver., Snake looks good piloting it (that is if the face isn't on focus :lol)

My bad camera doesn't do it justice, that Snake figure is awful looking :lol

They did such a terrible job with it.

Back