Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks wavestuff. You may get lucky with getting Ninja, PAK might end up reissuing it since the demand is very high. But the Red Ninja will probably never be released again.

I had a Red Ninja and the arm broke, spent about 150$ on it. So I had to drop I think 199$ on getting a replacement.

I hope this will suffice guys.

The room is pretty bland aside from the shelves. Once I get some wall mounted shelves I will display my Gundams and D Arts Pokemon.

Close but not good enough! Bangkok Wolf did an excellent job showing his whole room. What you got skeletons in there? :lol

It's a shame because that's an amazing collection, especially those Z.O.Es. I'll take pics of my own once I'm done renovating.

OK OK tonight I will take a better shot to include everything :lol

I just didn't want to do it from too far and you can't even see what you're looking at.

I'll hold you to that! Anyway, how often do you dust the whole collection?

To be honest, I only did a full cleaning about a week ago and ran me about 3 hours total :pow

It's the first time in about 3 years did I ever needed to do this.

I had to remove some of my collection off one shelf and vacuum it out and move what I left there over and do the other side. I also had to wipe down every 1/6 stand I got. Some of the 1/6 scale figs I have required me to use a sticky lint roller on some of the clothing, like the Nicholson Joker which had a lot of lint all over it. When I got done with the figures I had to use the roller on they looked brand new :lol

I'm going to dry to keep up with full cleanings once per month. Some of my stuff requires more attention than others since different materials are either more resilient or susceptible to getting dust on them. Like the DX09 Batman cowl really is a magnet for dust around the cowl. The Terminators didn't need cleaning at all since they have that faux leather.

I'm going to come up with a date to do this per month, maybe the last Saturday of every month.

Oh yeah it's actually on my Max. I like the favela, but it hides all the beautiful weathering.

:woo Nice to see your collection, Snake.

Lots of MGS and FF stuff. You need more RE stuff! :thwak

Back