Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah definitely, there probably the best and most complete DBZ figures set your ever gonna get. Too bad I might have to pass as I just don't know how I can fit them in now while they are still a decent price.

They do look wicked though

That picture is misleading, that particular tier is very short on my shelf :lol

They're the cream of the crop of that scale, FiguArts is doing a fantastic job. The sooner you get them the better, their prices are getting out of control.

I got my 2nd SDCC Gohan last night, I'll put it up later. I wanted to get a 2nd so I can display him in Super Saiyan 1 next to my other SDCC Super Saiyan 2.

I wish they were slightly bigger in size or if Medicom had carried on with their collection

I think FiguArts will be as good as it will ever get. I never got the Medicom figures but they looked great. If they continued I would of wanted a Super Saiyan 3 Goku, or Majin Vegeta.

You're looking at easily over 100$ for the earlier releases. I just spent 80$ on my 2nd SDCC Gohan. I spent 150$ on my SDCC Goku a year ago.

Did the 3 pokemons just showed up or I didn't notice them.
Somehow it seems like your collection are growing in a weekly basis.

Surprised someone noticed! :lol

I had them already, and forgot to put the photo up. I can't wait for Venusaur.

35mnud1.jpg

My custom Joel from The Last of Us is about 80% complete. These clothes aren't permanent and only are a place holder until I get game accurate clothing made. I still need more weapons and a equipment for him, which mostly are already en-route.

2qm293l.jpg

2mpfre9.jpg

jj641s.jpg

vziwc5.jpg

2cwwo3r.jpg

My custom Joel from The Last of Us is about 80% complete. These clothes aren't permanent and only are a place holder until I get game accurate clothing made. I still need more weapons and a equipment for him, which mostly are already en-route.

2qm293l.jpg

2mpfre9.jpg

jj641s.jpg

vziwc5.jpg

2cwwo3r.jpg

WOW! That looks BadA$$ my Friend, I do not know the Character but he looks interesting, I may have to watch the Movie, Great Great Post; Snake

It's not a movie, it's based of the game The Last of Us. And thanks!

I stand Corrected, for some reason I was thinking of "The Story of Us" that said, on a Scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate this RPG at? my Friend

10/10

One of the greatest experiences I've ever had with a game. If you have a PS3, it's a definite buy.

My Joel custom is almost finished, a few more supplies and his equipment is finished. Then I just need to wait on proper clothing.

ic4bde.jpg

mcst9l.jpg

28rira1.jpg

34jat94.jpg

Back