Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
Hey guys, long overdue to take shots of my entire collection. I've amassed this the past 3 or so years. I have some stuff which I don't have room for so I can't display it until I get some wall mounted shelves.

Anywho here ya go with my awful camera.

2r40bbc.jpg

jkvfhx.jpg

168yg04.jpg

sctn5e.jpg

birzav.jpg

2lifwgw.jpg

s2tr42.jpg

6qd2zn.jpg

ws3dpv.jpg

161j3ux.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man! I've been dragging my foot to finally get around to do a full collection shoot.

From eBay probably, the blue gold version you're looking to spend at least 200$ and the red version more probably. They are gone from retailers and they are turning into the most expensive Play Arts figures ever.

Wow didn't realize they are so $$$$... Thanks. They look nice but at that price I'll pass. That rex from 3A is great isn't it. He's massive.
Why are they so expensive?

I think they didn't make as many as they would for other lines and a lot of people either passed on it or waiting too long and eBay priced gouged due to the high demand now.

The Raidens are getting very expensive too, for the most part you're lucky to get retail since it literally only came out a few months ago and never was really listed as retail other than from a few distributors.

I got my black version for retail luckily for 70$ and I got that Raiden from a fellow boardie for 120$ which is a steal considering it was limited to the limited edition of the UK Rising.

As for REX, I like it but it has a lot of QC issues that could of been avoided.

Yeah they have a great likeness, sadly the bottoms of the rips cages have marks from the stands :slap

Nice collection snake. Love that I only have two of the things you have so everything is fresh. love those play arts figs.

They both are amazing in person. The DX10 T-800 has so many possibilities in terms of displays and is the best Arnold so far to that scale. I had ordered the Hot Toys Barney Ross black shirt for the T-800 with the sunglasses to give him the beginning of T2 look.

Now that's alot of figures. Nice mgs sets & ZOE figs look awesome together.

I see 3 preds there as well, no pics of them?

What do you mean no pics of them? I have posted them in they're respective threads a while ago. I will be getting my fourth pred whenever Scar comes out.

And yeah I'm proud of my ZOE collection, I think I'm the only one on SS who even got into that line. I own 6 Jehutys :lol

Awesome Plis, and you know that! :clap

But why just the shelves? Show us how the room looks like!

What do you mean no pics of them? I have posted them in they're respective threads a while ago. I will be getting my fourth pred whenever Scar comes out.

And yeah I'm proud of my ZOE collection, I think I'm the only one on SS who even got into that line. I own 6 Jehutys :lol
Put the pics here too! I also got 3 preds but that's about it... Might consider on should them make a new Elder from P2 (just might)

Ryan Pliskin said it, pic(s) of the whole room & overall [whole] cabinet/shelves ! ~ i like seeing how people arrange their collectibles in the room

I hope this will suffice guys.
DSC00113.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

The room is pretty bland aside from the shelves. Once I get some wall mounted shelves I will display my Gundams and D Arts Pokemon.

beautiful collection you have white raiden red ninja and two regulars wowza

ive been hunting for a regular ninja but its nearly impossible to find him i wish i had grabbed him when i had the chance.

great collection very well displayed.

Back