Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah thats the guy I posted about when it first came out. originally it was 499. Then he relisted it. His reason was that he sold one in his shop for $700. Now it has just been sitting on e-bay. ROFL.

Last edited:
Yeah thats the guy I posted about when it first came out. originally it was 499. Then he relisted it. His reason was that he sold one in his shop for $700. Not it has just been sitting on e-bay. ROFL.

I think he uses Sears method of pricing Sideshow items. :wink1:

I think he uses Sears method of pricing Sideshow items. :wink1:

ahahahahaha $999.00!!!! I understand people can sell anything on evil bay for whatever they want, and I guess a sucker is born every minute, but seriously a grand for an extra sword :cuckoo:

Yeah thats the guy I posted about when it first came out. originally it was 499. Then he relisted it. His reason was that he sold one in his shop for $700. Now it has just been sitting on e-bay. ROFL.

look at the other items he sells, a 100% certified flipper. But to be fair it's his right to list whatever price he wants.

i got the reg version from dark figures for $300 shipped. Pretty good deal.

I got my Snake eyes and its a awesome piece...... but hold up we have a problem something rattling inside the base..a break where snake- eyes foot peg goes......well damn
IMG_6592.jpg

Man, seeing that ballistic helmet with goggles just reinforces my dislike of the 12" Snake Eyes 2.0 commando head.

Why couldn't Sideshow just copied that and called it a day! :gah:
I hope someone here recasts that head then shrinks it down so we can use it on the 12" figure. I know it's against forum rules but it needs to be done!

The statue looks great, thanks for sharing pics Firefly76!

Man, seeing that ballistic helmet with goggles just reinforces my dislike of the 12" Snake Eyes 2.0 commando head.

Why couldn't Sideshow just copied that and called it a day!

For sure. Couldn't agree more...that's the profile Commando SE has just gots to have.

Why couldn't Sideshow just copied that and called it a day! :gah:
I hope someone here recasts that head then shrinks it down so we can use it on the 12" figure. I know it's against forum rules but it needs to be done!

The statue looks great, thanks for sharing pics Firefly76!

i really couldnt comprehend why ANYONE would pay $200+shipping for that soso plastic figure instead of $300 for this statue. It boggles the mind.

anyone know where i can still pick up a regular for this for around $300 shipped? if anyone on here is interested in selling maybe?

i got mine from darkfigure for $300 shipped but looks like they are soldout now.

Honestly you should probably just bite the bullet and get it from sideshow, they have <10 pieces left. With the 5% reward point, you are only paying ~$30 more and will receive the missing visor head faster than ordering from a reseller. Once sideshow sells out, the price will start going up.

I just received my statue today, very happy nothing was broken, it is a VERY FRAGILE statue. But looks so awesome!! One of sideshow's best! I displayed him with the katana hand and like the goggle head so getting the missing visor in april isnt a big deal it will just be in storage anyway. Timber also looked fantastic how a wolf should look, not like that other figure...

use a heat gun or blowdryer to have the straps lie flat on his chest just be careful not to overheat doesn't take much, looks much better

use a heat gun or blowdryer to have the straps lie flat on his chest just be careful not to overheat doesn't take much, looks much better

yeah i did that, used a blow dryer on high for like 30 sec. And the straps went under his pouch easily.

i really couldnt comprehend why ANYONE would pay $200+shipping for that soso plastic figure instead of $300 for this statue. It boggles the mind.

The quality is one thing, but collectible mixed media 12" figures have a totally different appeal compared to statues. You can chose the pose, change their appearance, customize them, and add them to a group of figures or a diorama. I've even seen them turned into statues themselves.

A statue just sits there gathering dust.

yeah i did that, used a blow dryer on high for like 30 sec. And the straps went under his pouch easily.

I need a new pouch...:(

Originally I used a heat gun to get it to fit the way that I wanted, but then noticed a few days later I wanted it under the little pouch on his chest. Why for the life of me did I try to do it without the heat gun...:dunno Well of course guess what happens...I crack the F'ing strap!!!:mad:

If anyone out there has an extra pouch. Please let me know.

Back