Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case we might actually get a headless horseman. With Sweeney Todd, all they licensed was Depp and that's all they wanted, but aside from him no one else even really needed a figure from that movie. In this however, the headless horseman would be a hard character to turn down and they could just go headless probably to avoid getting actor rights. I doubt Hot Toys will avoid that opportunity.

This would be an amazing 1/6 figure.

headless-horseman-custom-mannequin.jpg

I'm stoked for Ichabod, one of my favorite Depp performances :yess:

On the topic of Edward, I would love to see them revisit the figure and give it a proper head sculpt, and maybe his overlaying outfit. I have the Xenoviper sculpt with mohair, but I think a HT sculpt (even with sculpted hair, if they did it right) could be a substantial improvement.

_MG_1817.jpg

Geez... so glad I cancelled my order for the Medicom Ichabod Crane! :clap:clap:clap

I really didn't think that we would get this figure announced so soon! However, I'm hoping that they won't add too much to the figure (like a ship's rudder or barber chair equivalent)... I'd like the price to stay well below the $200 mark. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Finally an HT figure/license I have zero interest in. I wish there were more of these mixed in with the "must have" figures they've been showing off left and right recently. C'mon Thelma and Louise and Titanic licenses!

This and Sweeney would make a nice display on the shelf with the Batman '89 figures. Hot Toys' very own Burton Collection.

I cancelled my order for Sweeney. I got the 20 day CC charge notice a while back which should be coming soon and i have been torn whether i should cancel or not cause i was hoping for a ichabod instead. Great timing on making this official.

Last edited:
I'm stoked for Ichabod, one of my favorite Depp performances :yess:

On the topic of Edward, I would love to see them revisit the figure and give it a proper head sculpt, and maybe his overlaying outfit. I have the Xenoviper sculpt with mohair, but I think a HT sculpt (even with sculpted hair, if they did it right) could be a substantial improvement.

_MG_1817.jpg

Beautiful figure there. I sometimes still kick myself for passing on that head.

But a Hot Toys figure with a Depp likeness would be a dream come true. Since they've already released an ES, I wonder if they would make him a DX second time around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back