Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE COWBELL!! A Christopher Walken Headless Horseman (or ANY character for that matter) would be awesome! Glad I didn't buy the Medicom Ichabod. Hot Toys FTW!!
:yess:

What I mean is whether HT has ever NOT released something shown in a teaser? Movie poster or not.

Well, don't be surprised when all you see is Ichabod Crane. Sweeney Todd only got the Barber, Alice in Wonderland is only getting the Mad Hatter and Edward Scissorhands, only Edward. Given HT"s already announced that they'll be doing a slew of Depp figures I don't see why anybody would think otherwise.

Let's hope we get a Fear and Loathing Depp figure!!

I would think/hope Horseman has a chance because it would make for a cool figure and if they skip the Walken head, there is no likeness to et rights for but Depp's.

I would think/hope Horseman has a chance because it would make for a cool figure and if they skip the Walken head, there is no likeness to et rights for but Depp's.

What about the Horse's likeness rights?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The owner of the horse could get pissed.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I never found out, but does anyone know why, with ALL the Depp figures Hot Toys has and will be releasing, wtf happened with the Edward Scissorhands figure?

I never found out, but does anyone know why, with ALL the Depp figures Hot Toys has and will be releasing, wtf happened with the Edward Scissorhands figure?

No likeness rights when he came out.

No likeness rights when he came out.

But didn't the first Jack Sparrow come out before Edward? Maybe I'm wrong...idk. Either way, let's hope they revisit the character and redo him...with PERS!

Wow...can't wait to see the pictures of this...

but ...I recall he wasn't that special of a character in terms of costume design. They'd definetly have to include the eyewear he sports...

Sleepy%20Hollow.jpg

But didn't the first Jack Sparrow come out before Edward? Maybe I'm wrong...idk. Either way, let's hope they revisit the character and redo him...with PERS!

Depp's likeness rights were likely included in the contract with Disney.

I'm sure he'll come with his investigator's bag, as well. Probably a bunch of tools and instruments like the McFarlane figure.

First Sparrow didn't look like Depp either.... And I agree, Edward must be next! :rock

With all these awesome, but expensive announcements, thank goodness for something lame like this to come out to save my wallet :yess:

Not being oversensitive, because I couldn't care less what you think, but did you really feel the need to call this announcement "lame"? :dunno

With all these awesome, but expensive announcements, thank goodness for something lame like this to come out to save my wallet :yess:

Seriously...some of us are Hot Toys AND Tim Burton fans, so an announcement like this is VERY exciting. I was STOKED about the Mars Attacks figures! So with those, Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Batman and now Sleepy Hollow, I am extremely excited. Shoot, I hope HT gets around to making a Beetlejuice now that we're getting a Keaton Batman!

I see Depp there. I think it's more the factory paints that's mucking it up, just like the T1 T-800 PF which has a spot-on sculpt.

A question of perception I guess, I can only see his stunt double or some cosplayer (reason enough to pass on that piece) but I can understand why others may like it. The tailoring is awesome.

Let's not get into the paint job :lol :monkey4:monkey4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back