Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horror fans, rejoice!

But I admit, I will be very disappointed if we only get an Ichabod figure. Johnny Depp may be big in Asia, but surely they know the Headless Horseman would be a big seller?

____ Ichabod, he would make a lame figure, Horseman w/ no horse ftw :lecture

A question of perception I guess, I can only see his stunt double or some cosplayer (reason enough to pass on that piece) but I can understand why others may like it. The tailoring is awesome.

Let's not get into the paint job :lol :monkey4:monkey4

No biggie. I'll be the first to admit Sideshow's notorious for proving how easily a piss poor paintjob can ruin an excellent likeness. :lol

Seriously...some of us are Hot Toys AND Tim Burton fans, so an announcement like this is VERY exciting. I was STOKED about the Mars Attacks figures! So with those, Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Batman and now Sleepy Hollow, I am extremely excited. Shoot, I hope HT gets around to making a Beetlejuice now that we're getting a Keaton Batman!

:goodpost:

Johnny-depp-Mad-Hatter.gif

With all these awesome, but expensive announcements, thank goodness for something lame like this to come out to save my wallet :yess:

Haha... now speaking of lame, thats obviously a personal opinion... For me, Sleepy Hollow is awesome. Now if HT made things like ...Justin Bieber or something...then I'd totally be making actual progress on saving money for my downpayment.

Lol, but in all honesty, they make so much awesome stuff...its crazy...

I'm definitely up for this one, especially with how HT nailed Depps latest two sculpts. I can't wait to see what he comes with & the headless horseman is a must, I so hope HT make's that happen. There's enough of us demanding it all ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back