Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do hope this poster leads to an actual new figure, i got both Jack and Sweeney on order, i will end my Depp collection with Edward.

Aside from the obvious new sculpt a v2 Edward will need his civilian clothes + his long white barber coat,maybe a chair with a small dog on it and possibly some ice or hedge sculpture... they could even make it a dx and give him pers.

Street clothes would be a must.

And I love the idea of an ice sculpture, but it might be hard to keep that from looking cheap.

I really do hope this poster leads to an actual new figure, i got both Jack and Sweeney on order, i will end my Depp collection with Edward.

Aside from the obvious new sculpt a v2 Edward will need his civilian clothes + his long white barber coat,maybe a chair with a small dog on it and possibly some ice or hedge sculpture... they could even make it a dx and give him pers.

You are not an Edward Scissorhands fan, are you? :D ;)

I'd also like to see all that.

jFz7h.jpg

Do you see what I see? :panic::panic::panic:

Might not mean ____. There're a bunch of older figures there too and Ed might just be one of them. Though I'm sure Mags would love to buy a real Ed and use the other to bash a better Peter Steele to use as a memorial piece. :(

Might not mean ____. There're a bunch of older figures there too and Ed might just be one of them. Though I'm sure Mags would love to buy a real Ed and use the other to bash a better Peter Steele to use as a memorial piece. :(

Old figures? Cap,Jack,Joker and Superman ..none of these are even out yet! so i would not consider them old,i would say they are new:dunno, it seems a little odd having a picture for Edward Scissorhands in among all those unless there planning a new one ..i'm 100% certain of this.

Last edited:
Old figures? Cap,Jack,Joker and Superman ..none of these are even out yet! so i would not consider them old,i would say they are new:dunno, it seems a little odd having a picture for Edward Scissorhands in among all those unless there planning a new one ..i'm 100% certain of this.

And yet you don't mention the Iron Man or Thor who're both out already. I understand the enthusiasm, but realistically, you have to acknowledge that it could be referencing the figure that's already out as well.

And yet you don't mention the Iron Man or Thor who're both out already. I understand the enthusiasm, but realistically, you have to acknowledge that it could be referencing the figure that's already out as well.

Yeah, agreed. Don't ever get your hopes up with Hot Toys. Would be cool to see them do it again with Depp likeness though. I might even get that.

I can see Edward being done again. I'm sure just how Begins batman has a new incarnation, and we're getting another TDK DX joker we can expect a new Edward Scissorhands. I really can't wait to see how their Icabod Crane comes out though and what accessories he'll have. Hopefully more than the Medicom one

True ..but this poster along with the fact they are steaming trough Depp figures now that them seem to have rights to the likeness point to a new Scissorhands, and how do you explain the Rorschach poster? Hot toys never made him so that would suggest some of these poster could be hinting towards new figures, I think hot toys know how far they have come in the last few years and i expect many re-releases, Edward being one of them.

Might not mean ____. There're a bunch of older figures there too and Ed might just be one of them.

You might be right BUT, teaser or not, we all know a second Ed will be part of this so-called "Johnny Depp line" anyway. I am 100% sure HT won't miss the chance to release a better representation of one of his most memorable characters, especially now that they have his likeness rights.

You might be right BUT, teaser or not, we all know a second Ed will be part of this so-called "Johnny Depp line". I am 100% sure HT won't miss the chance to release a better representation of one of his most memorable characters, especially now that they have his likeness rights.

:exactly: If any figure need's to be re-done it's Edward Scissorhands, it would be a crime to release all these new depp figures and have Scissorhands left looking weak in comparison.

True ..but this poster along with the fact they are steaming trough Depp figures now that them seem to have rights to the likeness point to a new Scissorhands, and how do you explain the Rorschach poster? Hot toys never made him so that would suggest some of these poster could be hinting towards new figures, I think hot toys know how far they have come in the last few years and i expect many re-releases, Edward being one of them.

The Rorschach poster was from an old issue of MILK. That was already addressed in that thread. I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just saying don't get your hopes up. HT's notorious for ignoring major "much needed" characters in favor of other, redundant choices.

The Rorschach poster was from an old issue of MILK. That was already addressed in that thread. I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just saying don't get your hopes up. HT's notorious for ignoring major "much needed" characters in favor of other, redundant choices.

Who put up the posters?:dunno

Who put up the posters?:dunno

We saw a Comedian poster too. Based on HT's response to the inquiry of getting a replacement, which was curt and direct, they're done with him. How do you explain his poster being up? By your rational, he'd be a new upcoming figure.

To late. My hopes are at full attention. :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back