Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah, Spider Killah

Skiman - can't seem to send you a message on your wall so figure you will see this here...
Christmas_zps3c37414b.jpg

Re: Skiman's Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah, Spider Killah

That is so sick Ski!

pixletwin is possibly the best hyperbolic poster on SSF. :rock

That is a badass custom though.

Sorry. I meant that Chase's Darth Vader is the mostest awesome custom ever made on SSF. :D

Sorry. I meant that Chase's Darth Vader is the mostest awesome custom ever made on SSF. :D

Correction, pixletwin is definitely the best hyperbloic poster on SSF!

:hi5:

I can use my new infrared goggles.

Thanks again Skiman! Got her on X-Mas Eve. I had promised "studio" shots, but damn it, couldn't wait to show you. She's not fully complete with her messy hair and chipped hairband paint. I shall take the "studio" shots once I fully complete "Newt" here :lol

IMG_0090_zpse0452a21.jpg

IMG_0094_zps2f1865b7.jpg

IMG_0098_zps40d07c4a.jpg

IMG_0103_zps7815e507.jpg

IMG_0105-1_zps9f8b3964.jpg

Awesome Brando, she looks great and Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Ski

Last edited:

Thanks, Ski!!
You made my Christmas!

Thank you Iron, I hope they look even better in hand, I'm not the best photographer but I try.

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, I hope it was a good one.

Ski

beautiful paint jobs on your latest batches...my favorite being that Doc Ock...wow...amazing painted details...I dream of a day when i can have some of your work on my shelf...:)

Doc Ock is great stuff! :google One of my favorite Marvel villains.

My first introduction to him was just his arms in Spider-Man #88. :lol

images

Back