Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah, Spider Killah

Apparently it is becoming as waste of time to tell you that the current offerings are your best work. The "next" ones are always better.:lol

Link me to Starsky and Hutch. I loved the show but I can't find the pics. I think I need to wait longer for pics to load...but I don't have the patience.:)

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc... (StarSKI and Hutch

I don't know who's Starsky and who's Hutch but they both look fantastic. :lecture

Those are the best looking starsky and hutch I've seen, don't think I'll see better;)
Whoever owns these let me know, gotta see these figures complete with outfits, childhood icons for me:)
Now all we need is the big tomatoe in 1/6 scale, huggy and were all good baby:)

Fantastic David Soul... I wish I got the Salem's Lot Mr. Barlow head from Mr.Barlow

Thank you fellas.

Ski

Re: Skiman's Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah, Spider Killah

Sick paint jobs, sick, sickety, sick......sick with a side dish of sick :clap

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah!!!!]

IMG_4077_zpsc9f7801e.jpg

IMG_4080_zps716a298f.jpg

IMG_4083_zpsf0446d25.jpg

IMG_4087_zpscdb09e97.jpg

IMG_4089_zpsf8433c1c.jpg

IMG_4091_zps365e3a66.jpg

IMG_4090_zps7f4a3c0e.jpg

Ski

:goodpost:

Fantastic Dave.. SS should give you a call.. Thanks for sharing!!

Sideshow couldn't handle ski's awesomeness :)

I can't say enough about how awesome Big Lob and Law's helmet turned out! Ski is the man!

Apparently it is becoming as waste of time to tell you that the current offerings are your best work. The "next" ones are always better.:lol

Link me to Starsky and Hutch. I loved the show but I can't find the pics. I think I need to wait longer for pics to load...but I don't have the patience.:)

Ski .

I can't say enough about how awesome Big Lob and Law's helmet turned out! Ski is the man!

Awesome Jonathan, I appreciate the pics I don't get to see those all the time.

Ski

UPDATE ON COMMISSIONS:

Back to work today after my weight training (more painting, maybe some sculpting), I've been slammed with house work as the wife has :whip me into renovating the kitchen... my body is fried but the mind is still there.

Ending the Thomas Jane run is the plan.

Ski

I'm sorry but you cant have Starsky and Hutch figs without that gorgeous Ford Gran Torino.

:lecture

This is why I only check in periodically, to marvel at the next phase of "Skivolution."

This latest work is killer, Skimeister. :clap

UPDATE ON COMMISSIONS:

Back to work today after my weight training (more painting, maybe some sculpting), I've been slammed with house work as the wife has :whip me into renovating the kitchen... my body is fried but the mind is still there.

Ending the Thomas Jane run is the plan.

Ski

:rock:rock:rock:rock :yess:

Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice...

sitheyes07.jpg

Ski

Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice...

sitheyes07.jpg

Ski

No behave you didnt paint those eyes....if you did you should get a crown or something surely?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4er_AinswtI[/ame]

"Ski.... is THAT you!??!?"​

Back