Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [ (StarSKI and Hutch, Vampire Killah!!!!)]

IMG_4006_zps4e0dbde2.jpg

IMG_4035_zpsb84de981.jpg

IMG_4036_zps4c7c79ba.jpg

IMG_4045_zps64eb3255.jpg

IMG_4049_zps92a7a691.jpg

IMG_4051_zps60efd869.jpg

IMG_4048_zps4f6d15f0.jpg

IMG_4050_zps0d2c5a45.jpg

Ski

Re: Skiman's Workshop (Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo Lizbeth, Clockwork Orange Alex DeLar

this looks amazing skiman! it's buffy!!!

Thank you sir, and good god I'm loving the new stuff, it's helping me out a great deal.

Dang Skiman, I didn't know you had so many heads to work on! Now I feel guilty asking you to take on new stuff :(

Don't feel guilty as long as you guys give me the time, I'm all good. The muzzle can handle it, 2-3 hrs a day at the gym, 24+ hours on customs. :lol, Ski +178 Sleep -300

You think that's all he's doing ATM? :rotfl

:thud: and :thud:

I know he's a popular guy, but damn. :lol

This is the burden of being one of the best painters on the board. :lecture

I appreciate that Sam.

And thats not even all of them. I sent him some heads a few months ago that I don't even see in that batch.

I can only imagine how large his backlog is.

2 left and they are female :naughty :D

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah!!!!]

Wow, amazing ski! Someone buying presents before x-mas, Ski making new masterpieces!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah!!!!]

Holy **** Doc OC is sick!
:rock :drool

The lighting and photography is epic!!!

That Doc Ock is perfection! :clap:clap:clap

WOW - ski - Doc is AWESOME :)

Re: Skiman's Workshop (Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo Lizbeth, Clockwork Orange Alex DeLar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cutfS70J7ow

Admittedly I like the other one better. But this is decent. I could't play a chord to save my life so I can't hate too much.

maybe you didn't have see this ;)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtya_7sx3Uo&feature=share&list=UUoQNyGGSIl_ZbEDq-teZDWQ[/ame]

Good. God. :horror :thud::goodpost: That Doc Ock looks amazing! Are those toybiz parts?

Doc Ock is ****ing awesome! :rock

Soooooooooo glad I passed on Spider-Man. :yess: :lol

Back