Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah, Spider Killah

no its ok you just lost it again after making me watch that.

Re: Skiman's Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah, Spider Killah

Ski, you don't have a visitors wall to post to anymore, so here you go:

3787897_o.gif

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc... (StarSKI and Hutch

I'm late to the unveiling, but this is much too awesome to not quote again.

Amazing work. :rock Most impressive and gets a Buffy fan's stamp of approval. :clap

Skiman and Buffy. I never thought this day would come. :monkey2 :D

Speaking of Ladies...

Just a look at the 90% finished Lisbeth based on this photo.
Thanks again for a great job on her. This is the glancing upward
paint app you did.

lisbethboots1.jpg

Lisbethfull2.jpg

Lisbethfull4.jpg

Lisbethfull6.jpg

Doctor Octopus and Buffy look great.

WOW awesome stuff IKE, all these full figures coming back is a full joy to watch, thank you everybody!

Ski

dame i used to love that show that looks amazing man where did u get that sculpt

I believe it's older SSC sculpt Mike.

Starsky and Hutch look FANTASTIC, Ski! :rock

They brought back good memories!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsJ4pALlbEM

BUFFY!! :rock :panic: :rock She's looking absolutely beautiful! :drool

Finally did some Buffy!!!!!!! :rock :horror

One of these days I will send you my maquette.

Thank you fellas.

Ski :).

Who does that Buffy sculpt she looks just like her I knew it was her with one glance uses to be my favorite show would bash her just cause the likeness is insane please post where I can get one and with ski paint job a perfect custom

It does have an amazing likeness, definitely a hidden gem there. :)

Ski awsome job on Buffy. The skin tones are really nice.:yess:
I did notice her eye color may need to be a bit more hazel other then that perfect. :clap

One of the best right here folks, thanks Josh.

Ski.

Aye grand job on the buffster ski, which is also a fav show of mine :)

doc oc rocks bro-c..............:)

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [StarSKI & Hutch, Vampire Killah, Zombie Killah!!!!]

Holy **** Doc OC is sick!
:rock :drool

The lighting and photography is epic!!!

That Doc Ock is perfection! :clap

WOW - ski - Doc is AWESOME \

Good. God. :horror :thud::goodpost: That Doc Ock looks amazing! Are those toybiz parts?

Doc Ock is ****ing awesome! :rock

Soooooooooo glad I passed on Spider-Man. :yess: :lol

Thank you fellas, sorry I've been in and out lately and this (today) is actually the first time I've caught up to the thread (family, holidays, ugh), I didn't want to miss anyone as I greatly appreciate it, I post and runaway.... :lol

Thanks again on the compliments for Ock.

Ski

Back