Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Custom H4 88

Profile WIP.

101_0287.jpg

Skimans customs smell of baked beans and poptarts :lecture

Been warned, you have.

Great work ski,but i thought it would of been better if your sanded/grinded the hair down on the under head then carry on sculpting instead of sculpting stright over it which would of give you more room to play about with:dunno
still its lookin sick man :1-1: lookin forward to more updates on this :)

Great work ski,but i thought it would of been better if your sanded/grinded the hair down on the under head then carry on sculpting instead of sculpting stright over it which would of give you more room to play about with:dunno
still its lookin sick man :1-1: lookin forward to more updates on this :)

Yea still debating that as well, I just started smoothing it back, at the end I might go ahead and cure it and do that very thing. (dremel and smoothen)

However, the eye openings look to big and too close together. :peace

Yea the profile was the next day after, still in process of "WIP" until I'm really happy with it. :)

Only had a couple hours work that day, "Michael Myers da beginning!!!" :rotfl

Cool. Look forward to updates! :hi5:

Thanks man, I always open to critiques as well, the more eyes look at the sculpt with everyone's help usually improves the overall look at the end. :duff

I should have some more time this week to keep hammering at it.

Thanks man, I always open to critiques as well, the more eyes look at the sculpt with everyone's help usually improves the overall look at the end. :duff

I should have some more time this week to keep hammering at it.

You do realize now, if you fix the eyes, Maglor is going to take credit for it, right? :monkey1 :lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p0PMiJ8Xef4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Back