Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Custom H4 88

Cleaned it up for ya Ski. I will keep a close eye on this thread cause I need a good Myers.

Last edited:

Definitely looking forward to what skimans gonna bring to the table

Let me say I own ones amazing old 78... It is the center of
My horror collection! As my friends mentioned, darth and dark... I have been working on an unmasked for 2 1/2 months... With the original actors under the mask.
I am fixing the color mask hair, and making a nick castles tribute piece, but that mask will only be held in his hands like the photo because I'm going with his bushy hair.

Anyway ski looking forward to see your removeable mask version.
This was no joke to create.

Good luck with it.

Thanks Moe, so did you guys ever get the mask to fit over the head.

It's definitely going to be a challenge buddy but then again, I don't think I would be as stoked if it weren't.

I remember adding a scrollable LED to my Cobra Viper head last year and that was quiet a feat to engineer and make it all work while being configurable and actually look decent :lol but I guess that's what its all about.

@ ButterMunch :wink1:, indeed a part 5 as well for the commissioner but I do plan on knocking down all the MM's and then that leaves Jason but I'm going to creep up on him with baby steps.

Just for fun Blind Voyeur also made a separate mask, but I'm pretty sure it never made it into production :nana:
One more Myers...

But in all seriousness, looking forward to see what you come up with :duff

Last edited:

I bought a Myers off of eBay a year ago that had a pull over mask. The only difference is the face underneath is a generic one and there is no rooted hair on the mask. Still cool for the time. So forget about who did what first and when. Everyone here has something talented to offer up and bring to the table. This town IS big enough for everyone, so let's just see what Ski comes up with along with Moe and everyone else and have a good time with it. We are all here for the same reason. We want to see cool customs made. Period.

well said Joebizz.....I can't wait to see what the final product looks like

Nope, I think its time that the customizing section had a Thunderdome sub-forum!!!

2 customs enter, one custom leaves!!!

thunderdome.jpg

I bought a Myers off of eBay a year ago that had a pull over mask. The only difference is the face underneath is a generic one and there is no rooted hair on the mask. Still cool for the time. So forget about who did what first and when. Everyone here has something talented to offer up and bring to the table. This town IS big enough for everyone, so let's just see what Ski comes up with along with Moe and everyone else and have a good time with it. We are all here for the same reason. We want to see cool customs made. Period.

That was essentially my point with the continually gay need of some people to pop in here and create a pissing contest. It shouldn't matter who did what. This thread is about Ski's custom. Seeing his past stuff, he has no intention of ripping anybody off of their design, etc., and will scratch build this from screen shots.

I love the mask from 4 and the way he walked part 4 was a good Halloween movie ..... I hope ski makes his figure look just like that picture man that would be awesome

Are you basing the head sculpt on the movie still or the actual Movie poster/cover...because they IMO are drasctically different.

I love the look of the pt.4 movie poster.

No need for the IMO. The part 4 mask is way different. The cover mask looks more like the Kirk used in the original. The part 4 mask is horrid IMO but it can make a cool figure.

Yeah man, that poster was always deceiving. The mask in part 4 looks nothing like that. It was a marketing ploy to make it look familiar to the original. They used the original mask for the part 5 poster too. For this to be a true part 4 or 5 Myers, the masks have to look like what he actually wore in the movies and not the posters.

Back