Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Custom H4 88

That has already been done man. One's Customs already did this.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85796

Moe has done a pull over mask also.

You can do it man, but give people their credit.

Ummm dude, I dont know if you been around the boards but One's Customs has done the ball joint neck, rubber neckline and real hair for Myers for along time now. He's the originator of it as far as I'm concerned. Definitely not new territory at all. Plus Moe is in the process of doing a Tony Moran/Nick Castle original H1 Myers with a pull over mask. Just stating the facts bro!:wink1: Lets see what you can do.:peace

New ideas um yo bro were u been at Ones customs has done this before he is the one whe perfected everyhing ball jointed to give it dat myers head turn, rubber neck everything. If ur gonna do dis dnt say its all ur idea and take credit. U saying its never done before den u might be in a cave. Like Dark said ONE is the originator on this dnt take all da credit.

All good man, didn't know he did one all ready, I haven't viewed all of his work.

No offense, just didn't know.

@ DarthMagnus and skeemer

For tack, at least show me respect, not trying to step on anyone's toes or taking credit.

These will all be my versions, thanks :peace

Yea but i mean comon bro ur telling me you are not familiar with ONEs work and ur on the freaks wow!!!

Bro, do you know how much stuff I collect? :google I'm spread so thin it's not even funny. I've finally made it to a love of mine for the horror section, so I FINALLY get to do this stuff and venture out with my work.

Honestly you probably haven't even heard of me :rotfl so it's not an insult, there's tons of artist here. I've heard of One and spoke to Moe a few times but at the same time maybe I was focused on other areas of the custom section, it's easy for genre's to get missed whenever you yourself have tons of project pulling you each and every way.

If I had time to visit everybody's work I would love to, I've only been pointed out a few vids here and there from others since I've been busy with my own work, so.... I mean I try see everything :lol

Man did this get out of hand. Just trying to inform dude that it was not the new ground that he that he was making. Never meant any disrespect or offense to Ski. Just wanted to inform. As for the newb comments...........................so lame!:slap

Man did this get out of hand. Just trying to inform dude that it was not the new ground that he that he was making. Never meant any disrespect or offense to Ski. Just wanted to inform. As for the newb comments...........................so lame!:slap

Yea true bro me neither. Ment no disrespect muahzzzzz lol

OK--I had to wade through all the arguing, etc. to get here---but see if I am reading this right. You are planning to create a latex mask that resembles MM from Halloween 4, in 1/6 scale, that pulls over a regular action figure's head? Correct? If so--this will be neat to see. Have you ever thought about doing a 1/4 scale pf style MM? Since Sideshow hasnt done it, and may never, theres defintiely a void there also....

Thank you fellas for the nice welcome into the horror section, like I said I've been wanting to do these for a VERY long time and I plan to bring even more new ideas to any MM you've seen customized, ball joints neck, rubber neck, real hair, "real" mask.

Yes sirs you heard right, FULL pull over.

I love challenges and I've done a lot of them with past customs so anything that nobody has attempted, I'm balls to the wall with it.

Thanks again,

Ski "can't wait!!!"

Here's where I goofed :slap

I knew the rest of the stuff had been done but the full pull-overs is where I thought it hadn't been done.

Although all these will be my own renditions and I've always loved all the H's and all the J's, I never bought any of the Sideshow stuff, any of the 1/6's because I wanted to make each and everyone one of them for my own collection and have a whole line up that I can say, I hand made myself.

Again, sorry for not seeing One's or Moe's version of a pull-overs, I knew the real hair, ball joints, etc... had been done so that was just poor wording on my excitement of finally doing a Myers figure and NOW the time has COME!!!! :clap

Am I trying to top One or Moe, nooooooo.... not at all, I was commissioned to actually do the H4 and H5, so being that, it's forced myself to get my feet wet here in this section which I've prolonged for the longest time. Just ask TheNam how long I've been wanting to get to Jason Voorhees and MM, he'll tell you how times I've refused to buy anything 1/6 of them because I wanted to make from the ground up customs, I have pride in my work and there's a certain feeling as a customizer making their own figures. You can step back and say "I made that ____!!!!" Whenever it's all said and done.

That being said I still very stoked as a fan to make these the ultimate versions with my capabilities, if you view my YouTube channel or GI JOE customs you can tell that I don't skimp on ANYTHING, LED's heads, electronic motors, lights, camera action. If I can think of it and maybe sometimes it's not even feasible I will try it but that's what makes it all fun for me.

Again not trying to outdo or step on anyone's work. If it's been done, then it's been done but I will say this "I" haven't DONE it!!!! So all I can hope is that you guys come along and enjoy the ride because customizing figures is just simply my passion.

And if you don't like it (MM Figure), then you don't like :lol no one dies, I mainly need to satisfy two people on this project myself (as a artist) and the commissioner, everything else is icing.

--Ski

OK--I had to wade through all the arguing, etc. to get here---but see if I am reading this right. You are planning to create a latex mask that resembles MM from Halloween 4, in 1/6 scale, that pulls over a regular action figure's head? Correct? If so--this will be neat to see. Have you ever thought about doing a 1/4 scale pf style MM? Since Sideshow hasnt done it, and may never, theres defintiely a void there also....

That's correct A.Phibes for the 1/6 part, as for the PF I haven't tried anything in that scale but never say never right? :monkey3

Here's where I goofed :slap

I knew the rest of the stuff had been done but the full pull-overs is where I thought it hadn't been done.

Although all these will be my own renditions and I've always loved all the H's and all the J's, I never bought any of the Sideshow stuff, any of the 1/6's because I wanted to make each and everyone one of them for my own collection and have a whole line up that I can say, I hand made myself.

Again, sorry for not seeing One's or Moe's version of a pull-overs, I knew the real hair, ball joints, etc... had been done so that was just poor wording on my excitement of finally doing a Myers figure and NOW the time has COME!!!! :clap

Am I trying to top One or Moe, nooooooo.... not at all, I was commissioned to actually do the H4 and H5, so being that, it's forced myself to get my feet wet here in this section which I've prolonged for the longest time. Just ask TheNam how long I've been wanting to get to Jason Voorhees and MM, he'll tell you how times I've refused to buy anything 1/6 of them because I wanted to make from the ground up customs, I have pride in my work and there's a certain feeling as a customizer making their own figures. You can step back and say "I made that ____!!!!" Whenever it's all said and done.

That being said I still very stoked as a fan to make these the ultimate versions with my capabilities, if you view my YouTube channel or GI JOE customs you can tell that I don't skimp on ANYTHING, LED's heads, electronic motors, lights, camera action. If I can think of it and maybe sometimes it's not even feasible I will try it but that's what makes it all fun for me.

Again not trying to outdo or step on anyone's work. If it's been done, then it's been done but I will say this "I" haven't DONE it!!!! So all I can hope is that you guys come along and enjoy the ride because customizing figures is just simply my passion.

And if you don't like it (MM Figure), then you don't like :lol no one dies, I mainly need to satisfy two people on this project myself (as a artist) and the commissioner, everything else is icing.

--Ski

Ski, it's all good man. I hope to see your Myers stuff on here soon. Your friend Nam is not helping the matter at all. Should have been a dead subject pages ago.

Ski's mistake? I would have gave you that but he wrote and I quote...

Now read this.

So we were wrong in forming him about something which now he admits he knew about?:monkey1

Yea that was bad wording on my part, I was mainly expressing what it will include along with "real masks"

That was my mistake, nothing I knew about or stated purposely knowing or to devalue anyone's work, etc... but I'm done on the subject.

One customizer doesnt have to explain why he chooses to do something another customizer mightve done anyway. The fact that "Skiman" is even bothering to address the issue seems to prove he's all right. I would've just laughed and moved on and ignored anyone who might have been asking for an explanation.

If one's customs has done this to perfection, then thats really awesome. But it shouldnt influence this customizer's decision to do one. He isnt "copying" anyone~~anymore than a company who uses paints and washes on their action figures is copying another. Sideshow pretty much came up with the idea of pf figures. But it hasnt stopped DC Direct from doing Museum editions of their characters or other companies from doing something similar. Should they not do a pf of Green Lantern because Sideshow began a concept with Nosferatu? Seems silly to me. :peace

Yea that was bad wording on my part, I was mainly expressing what it will include along with "real masks"

That was my mistake, nothing I knew about or stated purposely knowing or to devalue anyone's work, etc... but I'm done on the subject.

Just out of curiosity~how much does something like this cost?

Hey ski I cannot wait until i see this...rock on man and keep up the good work

Sorry about this Ski.

Maybe we can get back to your work now? Good question Deckard, how are you planning to keep the hair rooted and keep it removable?

Honestly, your not helping nam, considering you've been banned more then anyone on the forums, you should probably just chill out.

I don't think you'd talk to half the people to their faces the way you do here and still be walking around either.

Man Ski, maybe just delete this thread and start another new fresh one? I'm definately interested in seeing how the mask will turn out, how will you root in the hair and keep it removable?

Sorry about this Ski.

Maybe we can get back to your work now? Good question Deckard, how are you planning to keep the hair rooted and keep it removable?

I might have to :lol this a mess :banghead, all before even a pic of a headsculpt :lol or should I say a tool touches sculpey :rotfl

I'm still experimenting with that, I have several ideas but didn't want to confirm anything until I actually have something working.

I'm not sure how the others made there's, and I'm talking without viewing their threads, videos, etc... but I want to create this where you can fully pull the mask completely off and you can see the hideous face... of course the commissioners choice, etc... but I was thinking more in that direction.

If the other guys have done it :dunno, awesome but yea that's the route I'd like to go with it. :chug

One customizer doesnt have to explain why he chooses to do something another customizer mightve done anyway. The fact that "Skiman" is even bothering to address the issue seems to prove he's all right. I would've just laughed and moved on and ignored anyone who might have been asking for an explanation.

If one's customs has done this to perfection, then thats really awesome. But it shouldnt influence this customizer's decision to do one. He isnt "copying" anyone~~anymore than a company who uses paints and washes on their action figures is copying another. Sideshow pretty much came up with the idea of pf figures. But it hasnt stopped DC Direct from doing Museum editions of their characters or other companies from doing something similar. Should they not do a pf of Green Lantern because Sideshow began a concept with Nosferatu? Seems silly to me. :peace

:exactly: thank you man, that's all I'm trying do here.

Just out of curiosity~how much does something like this cost?

Trial and error mainly, molds is where the money comes in, keeping them refresh or depending how many you need. Resin is always cheap though or fairly cheap depending on how many you are talking about with item(s)

Hey ski I cannot wait until i see this...rock on man and keep up the good work

Thank you sir!!! :rock

Back