Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Custom H4 88

Yeah man, that poster was always deceiving. The mask in part 4 looks nothing like that. It was a marketing ploy to make it look familiar to the original. They used the original mask for the part 5 poster too. For this to be a true part 4 or 5 Myers, the masks have to look like what he actually wore in the movies and not the posters.

That's probably a good thing, because it seems like it would be more practical to make this:

mm210.jpg

into a pull on mask than this:

Cover-Halloween41988.jpg

Hi Ski...Here ya go, from our earlier PM's bro.
This is the very first proto type and not the production one because we went back to work on it some more adding better darker hair, and also painted the mask a much more gray dirty look...I'll have those pics posted in my thread later on in the week.

Just to show you it fits over Tony's Head.
Some modifications after this one was made...And this has no detail in the mask...Just a mock up version! Hope this helps.
dsc03834ww.jpg

dsc03838p.jpg

That looks awesome Moe. Any chance you would be selling any of those at some point?

Looking good there Moe, starting on mine tonight for H4, crappy weather with snow and ice outdoors after work so I can't cast and drill Nomaks, might as well chisel at Michael while I'm indoors.

Looking good there Moe, starting on mine tonight for H4, crappy weather with snow and ice outdoors after work so I can't cast and drill Nomaks, might as well chisel at Michael while I'm indoors.

Thanks bro... Looking forward to seeing H4 can't get enough of MM.
There's how many films total?
Love to see every one. But I have a love for old 78

Thanks bro... Looking forward to seeing H4 can't get enough of MM.
There's how many films total?
Love to see every one. But I have a love for old 78

Indeed 78 is the grail, I wasn't commissioned for him but I'll commission myself in doing it with these 4's & 5's, I'm going to treat MM like a Pokeman this year, gotta catch them all :lol

I think 6 films + H2O, Resurrection and then the remakes if I'm not mistaken but... that's what I can account for off the top of my head.

Remakes meaning Zombie's ver.

I can't wait to see what you come up with, Dave.

But for the record, H1 78 is the only Michael Myers. :D

But for the record, H1 78 is the only Michael Myers. :D

Have to agree... still nice to see all version (even those fictional ones) get the 1/6 treatment.

Its funny, as bad as the Sideshow version is... it does seem to resemble the H4 version.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/varcX_OHnak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Looks good!:clap

Ski it is going to be a full latex removeable right? maybe interested in this for my collection.
Looking Good so far my friend.

Ski it is going to be a full latex removeable right? maybe interested in this for my collection.
Looking Good so far my friend.

Indeed brother Moe, I'm working with this new material for the mask.

The cured rubber latex is supposed to be very soft, very strong and very "stretchy", stretching many times its original size without tearing and will rebound to its original form without distortion.

So we will see :devil but I'm very excited to see how "stretchy" the mask will be once molded.

Indeed brother Moe, I'm working with this new material for the mask.

The cured rubber latex is supposed to be very soft, very strong and very "stretchy", stretching many times its original size without tearing and will rebound to its original form without distortion.

So we will see :devil but I'm very excited to see how "stretchy" the mask will be once molded.

Thanks Bro- Yeah, I know trust me...My team worked hard on this Mask...Its a bit thick but the tear slit in the back like the movie version so you can get the head in...You have to do the slit in the back which I am sure you know bro...The hair is little messy because this is not finished.
Anyway get the list going and get me on...lol
Guys this mask is not for sale so you know...

This is just a proto-type earlier version
dsc03823m.jpg

dsc03820g.jpg

Last edited:
Back