Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween IV 1988 (Return of Michael Myers)

That looks awesome, Ski! Great work, man! :rock :rock :rock

Much appreciated my friend, I'm gonna try and give a update soon, I've got more Nomaks and a few other full figure commissions to touch back on. It's like playing hot potata!!!! :lol

Heeeey you gonna break away from my Halloween 4 Michael myers man I can't wait he is so awesome looking right now

^^^ Thank you brother LT.

Dun dun dun dun..... :lol almost there brothers :duff

WIPH4882.jpg

Make it so #1 :lol

:nana:

Heeeey you gonna break away from my Halloween 4 Michael myers man I can't wait he is so awesome looking right now

Oh no not at all Bub, hitting them all at the same time my friend, line them up like an assembly line. :panic:

I'm just teasing bro I know how stressful you customizers have it with commissions ya know....I showed a friend your page and he fell in love with nemises enforcer and deadpool lol awesome

@ Bub, well tell you friend I'm honored man, I like all kinds of customs because it's simply fun and a passion of mine. I try to remain flexible and do customs from all sort of subjects, jumping around and hitting up certain characters definitely gets you a mix of all type of skills, so with the horror stuff it's a whole nother window to learning and developing another set of skills.

I had to finish up a buddies Nomak real quick and I definitely have my hands full in commissions, it's a good thing I work fast
picture.php

A few shots of LT's Nomak and many others of course.

101_0328.jpg

101_0331.jpg

I promise more progress is coming soon my friends. :duff

Last edited:

At the top where this thread deserves to be.

DAVE photos....DAVE.

Awesome work Meaty. Myers is an often customized figure, its great to see all the customs of him done over time, and great to see your talents as a customzier being utilized to add to the Myers pool.

:rock :rock :rock

The horror section has always been the most welcoming section of the board to custimzers, dont know why others are trying to shat on your creativity. Thats a chicken ____ move to talk ____ to anyone sharing their custom work. Bunch of haters _______s.

Anyway, the horror section has ALWAYS been the best place on this board for supporting custom work. These newbs can piss off.

Keep it up Meaty.

Haters gonna hate.

Did I miss something?
Whos been talking ____ about people showing their customs?

Nice work so far Ski. Every artist has their own unique style. Fauk the newbs that think they have a critical eye.

Nice work so far Ski. Every artist has their own unique style. Fauk the newbs that think they have a critical eye.

:goodpost::exactly::clap their room for all the customizers on this site stop the hate and show these guys some love.

I agree. What is even worse is these freaking n00bs who to big of a _____ to actually post their true feelings in the thread and instead they have to resort to PMs.

Looking awesome Dave! Glad to see you tackling a project that you're so personally passionate about. I'm sure every Myers fan on this board is super stoked to have so many amazing custom pieces to choose from. Really, only a simpleton of monumental proportions would dare speak ill of your efforts. It's ludicrous that these mortals even attempt to enter your thread.

Back