Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

not hard to tell what happened by reading thread. reads like your group threw fits over territory because ski making myers. lots of talk about giving credit where due, bitter irony you quintuplets not doing same, series of deleted posts and fake sincerity afterward. like writing on bathroom stall. smells of one too.

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

not hard to tell what happened by reading thread. reads like your group threw fits over territory because ski making myers. lots of talk about giving credit where due, bitter irony you quintuplets not doing same, series of deleted posts and fake sincerity afterward. like writing on bathroom stall. smells of one too.

:goodpost: Pure comedy gold right here folks!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

How do you know about these deleted posts if you just joined the forum? Just admit who you are. It's OK son. We will welcome you back with open arms like I am doing here.

Try acknowledging my previous post and responding to it. Nammagazine wasn't too good at that either.

As far as my sincerity I don't care what you think. I am publicly saying I love any and all Myers. I love Horror. I don't care if Ski, One, Moe, SilentSurfer, elvis, JoeBizz, a YouTuber or anyone else does it. I'm just happy to see new and exciting customs.

Stop Naming up the thread like you always do.

It's the whole Rorschach bit thats got me bro!

He is consistent if nothing else. He's might have OCD or split personality. Maybe he should get help. I am a little worried about my buddy.

15me45t.gif

Re: Ski's Custom H4 88

How do you know about these deleted posts if you just joined the forum? Just admit who you are. It's OK son. We will welcome you back with open arms like I am doing here.

you miss this?

Cleaned it up for ya Ski. I will keep a close eye on this thread cause I need a good Myers.

that and last several posts, team hate on speed dial, put things in perspective. even stevie wonder could see what going on.

havent told on anyone. i could if you need attention.

havent told on anyone. i could if you need attention.

Now you're dropping your gimmick? Make up your mind. I'm worried about you. You're slipping in and out of dementia.

maybe you need look up nam and get room. maybe that would help with obsession.

Alright, it's been fun, I'm done today Nam. Back to Skiman's H4, shall we?

Skiman, брат. когда вы устали от детской территориальных споров здесь вы знаете, мы приветствуем вас с распростертыми объятиями в OSW.

So anyway ski, looking forward to more progress pics.

Hey Ski, I'm not sure if this was asked already (don't feel like reading all posts either). What is the head going to be under the mask? They never showed his face in H4 so are you doing like a concept? He was burned so a scarred up burned face would be cool.

Hey Ski, I'm not sure if this was asked already (don't feel like reading all posts either). What is the head going to be under the mask? They never showed his face in H4 so are you doing like a concept? He was burned so a scarred up burned face would be cool.

That is a good idea!

Back