Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

Dude just let it go already. We know you love Ski. We get it! :gah: Lets move on.

:nana: Someone has their sassy pants on this morning. I will let it slide because you might not understand full reasoning about why I do these things.

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

Dude just let it go already. We know you love Ski. We get it! :gah: Lets move on.

you posted same thing in other thread but somethingsexy didnt post there. you the one who need to let it go.

Looking Good Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Keep it going bro

Thanks brothers, another WIP, it's not the latest but the latest on my uploads.

101_0391_WHITE.jpg

Can we get a shot that does not look like its being seen through a viewmaster, or an image that only someone with cataracts would be able to commiserate with?

I can see it perfectly fine with and without my glasses. Maybe time for a visit to the dr?

Ahhh...

Too scary for me!

:thud:

Can we get a shot that does not look like its being seen through a viewmaster, or an image that only someone with cataracts would be able to commiserate with?

I'm sure we'll see that in due time. Ski's building the suspense! :panic:

police must have shewed trolls from under bridges for litter retrieval. reading posts from other threads, dont see interest you two have here other than malicious intent and harassment of sculptor "stepping on onescustoms toes."

police must have shewed trolls from under bridges for litter retrieval. reading posts from other threads, dont see interest you two have here other than malicious intent and harassment of sculptor "stepping on onescustoms toes."

I knew it was you. Good to have you back. My how I've missed you. I haven't been called a troll or a newb since you left. Hope the new gimmick account works out for you.

And I am looking forward to seeing Skis Myers. Any new Myers someone makes I am interested in seeing the outcome.

sorry to crush fantasy but not nam. came over from osw after seeing skimans predator customs. i think your post lip service given what been said about you and mate, myers78, you two up to no good. others know this as well.

Wow. You're not Nam? Then you guys would get along great. You both have posts in the GI Joe, Batman, Indiana Jones, and Friday the 13th threads. And your Signature Font is the same too. You must really admire him.

As far as 78myers. The only time I ever spoke to him was PMs when he ordered an Old 78 head.

You sure know a lot for someone who has joined in March 2011. How do you know what happened anyway if you weren't around? "Others know this as well?" You're questioning MY rep? Don't you have the worst reputation on these boards? Weren't you banned numerous times? Only person I ever had a problem with on these boards is YOU. Both of YOUR accounts. You are really dedicated to your gimmick account, even talking like him.

I don't have a problem with Skiman at all. We even had a few nice PMs together about bodybuilding after this whole thing (which should have been over weeks ago, both parties fault). And Something Sexy I cleared the air with yesterday via PM also. I have no problems with them. ONLY you.

You bore me. Move on.

Last edited:
Back