Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

I always figured he put the mask over his head with the bandages still wrapped around it. It would also explain why you couldn't see any eyeballs through the mask in that one.

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

I always figured he put the mask over his head with the bandages still wrapped around it. It would also explain why you couldn't see any eyeballs through the mask in that one.

A bandaged head would be awesome under the mask.

Yeah this way, you have 2 options to display him. With the mask on, or how he appeared earlier in the movie with the head bandaged up. Just a thought. :)

Yeah this way, you have 2 options to display him. With the mask on, or how he appeared earlier in the movie with the head bandaged up. Just a thought. :)

A good one.

It always cracked me up that after 10 years he still had bandages on his face :lol

He was burned REALLY bad.

So was the rest of his body.

10922429_gal.jpg

Thank you I actually liked H4 alot his mask was so awesome and I can't wait to get this guy in my hands

Hey Ski, I'm not sure if this was asked already (don't feel like reading all posts either). What is the head going to be under the mask? They never showed his face in H4 so are you doing like a concept? He was burned so a scarred up burned face would be cool.

That is a good idea!

Think I like Mr. Bizz's idea better.

A good one.

Maybe Dave needs to make three sculpts then. Hehe.

Get on it Dave!

Definitely a great idea and I'm game for whatever actually, I asked the commissioner which way he'd like to go and he said that I have full rain to do whatever I'd like which is awesome, I do appreciate and I am honored that he has given me the freedom to do so.

but yea, definitely up for any of the ideas that are passed and for anyone interested in the sculpt(s) nows the perfect time to suggest ways about going with the look of the unmasked sculpt because I plan to sculpt the underneath head and mold it as well to fit the mask properly. I'm very excited to provide mutiple looks that are accurate for this figure.

As always, I appreciate the support and I would say at this point I'm 98% there, sorry for the delay response I've been house hunting this whole weekend. (15 houses :thud:)

Some progress on the figure itself but not much.... and everything else that's on the plate this month/year.

000_0001.jpg

000_0003-2.jpg

000_0004.jpg

Rorschach doesnt say MATE! IMPOSTORRRRRR!!!

Wow just looking at that Halloween 4 figure gets me excited

Wow just looking at that Halloween 4 figure gets me excited

I'm excited for you Bub, almost so excited I don't wanna let him go :monkey2 :lol

Nah, I have extra parts for my own figure, so you are in luck...once they are finish they are like your own little children living the nest. :monkey2

Def I can relate because when I get them they are special especially one of a kind your style piece which makes the figure that much more amazing and I can't wait wish I could sculpt it seems hard....lol

Def I can relate because when I get them they are special especially one of a kind your style piece which makes the figure that much more amazing and I can't wait wish I could sculpt it seems hard....lol

Just give it a go, my friend.
What have you got to lose?
I thought it would be hard too, but it wasnt as hard as I fist thought.
And the good thing is that you can take all the time in the world on a sculpt.
Id say go for it. you never know until you try.
You could be the next Yuli LOL

I'm excited for you Bub, almost so excited I don't wanna let him go :monkey2 :lol

Nah, I have extra parts for my own figure, so you are in luck...once they are finish they are like your own little children living the nest. :monkey2

I can imagine it is.
But it must be a nice feeling to know that your work is in the hands of fellow collectors.

Back