Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

I can't wait....I'm excited bro

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 "The Return of Michael Myers" Silicone Masks Headscul

So for underneath the mask you just
Gonna do a really burned face severely
Burned

Coming along nicely ski :yess:

H4 hair anyone?

101_0411.jpg

hair all around hair for everyone it's free hair day. lol

Add-in some small sideburns as well...

MMWIP9_2.jpg

Add-in some small sideburns as well...

MMWIP9_2.jpg

Ski, what do those coloured lines represent?
Im pretty sure the red line the overall hair, but what about the yellow?
Please tell, brother!

Ski, what do those coloured lines represent?
Im pretty sure the red line the overall hair, but what about the yellow?
Please tell, brother!

TFG!!! :rock That will be the cut away of material before smoothening and getting ready for the molding process of the mask and where the hair will be appended. :panic:

Goddamn Master Skiman...that is amazing....it looks dead on. Dead ____ing ON! :rock

looks really great. private message sent.

Hey man, this project of yours keeps getting better and better looking day by day. Congrats!!

Hey man, this project of yours keeps getting better and better looking day by day. Congrats!!

Thank you Joe, lets hope that the hardest part is behind me, I've had fun so far but these last next steps are the ones I'm most anxious/excited about. :lol

I'm game for it though. :rock

Back