SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone with the piece do me a favor really fast.

If you look at the top of his head in his hair, is the long flowing hair hovering over his right shoulder a "separate piece"? Like, mine has a crease/tiny gap where it looks like sideshow casted is, then had it permanently glued in to the head?

Is it like that for everyone?

Mine is one piece. Maybe you can take a pic to show us what you are talking about.

Mine is one piece. Maybe you can take a pic to show us what you are talking about.

The piece I outlined has a seam around it. You can see it in the picture. Like I said before, it looks like it was attached by sideshow, or the seller broke it, glued it back on and sold it to this chump...

Feel they are the same, pic is not the greatest but judge for yourself:

IMAG0769.jpg

You've got sharp eyes Savage. You should work for SS in qc department :)

Im stuck in choosing between this and the Conan fury of the Beast statue. Skaar rolls in at 750USD for exc version. Basically Im worrying if it is a bit too much $$$ for this statue?

Im stuck in choosing between this and the Conan fury of the Beast statue. Skaar rolls in at 750USD for exc version. Basically Im worrying if it is a bit too much $$$ for this statue?

If you lived in the States I'd say it's too much. There are 1 or 2 for sale here on the forum that are selling for over $100 less. However, since you live in Sweden, I'd say $750 is a pretty reasonable price. Skaar is a BEAST and shipping charges are killer on him. I know the Conan piece is very large too so shipping on that is expensive as well. What it really boils down to is which piece do you like more. That's the one I'd go with if the price is the same. I personally have the EX Skaar PF and I have to say, it's one of SSC's best PFs of the last 5 years. It's an imposing and impressive PF.

If you lived in the States I'd say it's too much. There are 1 or 2 for sale here on the forum that are selling for over $100 less. However, since you live in Sweden, I'd say $750 is a pretty reasonable price. Skaar is a BEAST and shipping charges are killer on him. I know the Conan piece is very large too so shipping on that is expensive as well. What it really boils down to is which piece do you like more. That's the one I'd go with if the price is the same. I personally have the EX Skaar PF and I have to say, it's one of SSC's best PFs of the last 5 years. It's an imposing and impressive PF.
Yup, sculpt, pose, weight and paint are all top notch on Skaar, as flip said, it is one of SS's best recent offerings.

I got a Skaar Ex. up for sale. Asking $550 here in the states and $500 for a local buyer :)

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

It won't happen unless by some miracle, he makes it into marvel cinematic universe.

To be honest, this Skaar statur is perfect. Why produce another one?

Cool! I went with Skaar, I think he'll make a great duo with the Gladiator Hulk I already have. It is the ex. version since that axe looks like a beast!

Back