SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And skaar arrives Spain and he's now at the electrosala

SKAAAAAARR IS HERE

Full review here:

https://www.mundodvd.com/skaar-premium-format-exclusive-99895/#post2596042

DSCF4495.jpg

Nice one!
Congrats!

Just a question. Has anyone else been asked to destroy the piece before Sideshow sends the replacement? First time they requested something like this from me. :dunno

Even though I missed the EX wagon and have spent the last 2 weeks trying to talk myself out of it I ordered the reg edition today. I'll be waiting (impatiently) for this to arrive!

Just a question. Has anyone else been asked to destroy the piece before Sideshow sends the replacement? First time they requested something like this from me. :dunno

I had to do that too with my silver surfer comiquette. I had to destroy it, take pics, email it to them, and then they sent me my replacement. Are they asking you to destroy the whole statue????? With my case they had me destroy only the surfers board. Unfortunately, it took a few replacements to get it right as they did not ship the new board in the the original packaging. They just placed it in a cardboard box with popcorn and some type of straw packaging. Be sure to ask if they can send your replacement in the original packaging or at least in more secured packaging!!!! Good news is they will replace it as many times as they can as long as they have enough of them in stock to do so.
Good luck!!!!

Is this Hulk PF heavy? Probably hollow I am guessing.

Nope...its pretty heavy!!!!
Not sure if it is hollow....although the base maybe, but its still heavy.
Fedex shipping info said it would be 41 lbs.
It sounds about right.

weight.jpg

Last edited:
Back