SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, mine came via FedEx too. Not too long ago it was mostly UPS. Skaar came with a dent on the top that pierce the color box and barely the styrofoam. Doesn't looks bad though. If its the side that the poster is at, I would worry.

Yeah, mine came dented on the side of the poster.. Taking a pic tommorrow of the box and print and sending to SS...

Sorry guys. You're gonna get a few beat up shipper boxes in every trailer. As long as it's packed properly there shouldn't be any damage to the content inside. Now if, the item is completely trashed that's another story.

Sorry guys. You're gonna get a few beat up shipper boxes in every trailer. As long as it's packed properly there shouldn't be any damage to the content inside. Now if, the item is completely trashed that's another story.

It's not like we put the box on display anyways! But I can see the problem when the print gets damaged on the side with the dents. Long as I can use the box again to the store the statue safely I don't have any issues with it.

2iig7is.jpg

Skaar's a beast and I can't wait to receive my EX but he's definitely smaller than he should be. I mean Hulk PF is much bigger in proportions

Back