SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is slight rattle inside the base for Skaar. Have any of you experienced that before in any one of your other PF's? Should I return it or just let it go?

I have that on one of mine. Don't remember which one. Don't mind it man, I know I don't. Plus I'm not sure Sideshow would consider that for a return. :dunno

2yxm335.jpg

There is slight rattle inside the base for Skaar. Have any of you experienced that before in any one of your other PF's? Should I return it or just let it go?

Its known and SS says its normal. They wont replace due to it being a part of the molding process.

Yeah, had one in one of my pieces, but it never bothered me once it was on display.

Yea a lot of Thor PF's had this problem in the base, it's pretty norm, I don't have any pieces that are like that but it's just some resin from the inside that has broken free.

Ski

Anyone else having a problem with the right hand (knife hand) not fitting snugly? I inserted the right hand all the way in but it still wiggles around.

Edit: after reading that 2nd sentence, that just sounds all kinds of wrong...but I'm talking about Skaar's right hand being placed into his right arm.:rotfl

Anyone else have this issue?

You don't have a magnet in yours? You better send it to me for inspection I think you got a phony one.

Back