SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the EX today. I don't have much of a chance to take him out of the box - I have to move in a few weeks :gah: - but this statue is amazing. I am very critical of SS of late but this is truly a grail. Congrats to SS, the factory and everyone who has one. My faith in the Marvel PF line is restored.

I got number 123/500. Amazing statue. Even 100000 x times better then on every picture. Stuning. :yess:

Only thing is that i got a small white spot on the base next to his left foot, a little paint got off.. For the rest everyting is top notch. What a great sculpt.. :D

Just got some great news............my waitl...I mean my replacement Skaar body is shipping soon!!!!

I just opened mine this morning and man was I suprised. This thing is amazing !! It' is massive and the ex makes it all the more sweeter. The print was damaged though, it seemed consistent with the huge dent on the box. SS is really making some leaps this year.

Damn, my trade partner let me know he has EX #37 in da house. I can't wait to get home from my vacation and see this bad boy myself. Everyones pics look so good.

What has the cost of shipping to the Eastern US on this bad boy been, since he is so big and heavy? I am going to get the reg since my EX waitlist was long ago closed.

So I'm gonna take the plunge and get a reg. I can't look back in 2 years from now knowing I blew it. Wish it was a axe but I'll take a sword. This sculpt is amazing. I love the versitility of displaying him in vs poses with other statues in pics.

What has the cost of shipping to the Eastern US on this bad boy been, since he is so big and heavy? I am going to get the reg since my EX waitlist was long ago closed.

$38.50 to Miami Fl

So I'm gonna take the plunge and get a reg. I can't look back in 2 years from now knowing I blew it. Wish it was a axe but I'll take a sword. This sculpt is amazing. I love the versitility of displaying him in vs poses with other statues in pics.

Good choice :) I'm praying mine arrives with no damage.

WOW....... Skaar is fully hunched over and is still nearly eye to eye with Hulk. Wow...

WOW.

I honestly thought it would be smaller. It is huge

Last edited:
Back