SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received #210 exclusive. Let me preface this by stating that i have owned or owned many "GRAIL" pieces. To me this is the best SS PF I have ever owned. He is not my favorite character, but the piece is magnificent. The sculpt, paint, and cloth are perfect. This thing also weighs a ton (including the base). I don't say this for to many SS PF figures, but this one is worth every penny and more. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

77 is in. His right hand might fall off if the magnet isn't as strong. Luckily it is. I got the QC sticker and everything looks fine so far. This statue is easily grail material.

Skaar_0228.jpg

Skaar_0229.jpg

Last edited:
77 is in. His right hand might fall off if the magnet isn't as strong. Luckily it is. I got the QC sticker and everything looks find so far. This statue is easily grail material.

Congrats! I'm slightly worried about the right hand falling because it's a peg instead of a magnet.

Mine's a peg too but I feel a magnet somewhere in there. Not sure how long magnet last but if it fail in the future, I would worry cause there's no real fiction holding it up against gravity.

Looks like everyone love this piece, it's weird that I didn't PO when it first came out, and i was on waitlist that never got confirm. Luckly my friend is welling sell me for retail price .

LOL. I plan to bro. Been super busy, but I'm getting back into the swing. It's all I can do to get the things unboxed and checked out. No time for pics lately :(

@ woozie...one word... EPIC! But really, sculpt is absolutely perfect. Paints are good, but could be a little less matte. But overall, peeps best get this while they can because the people that thought about selling.. once they see it, they'll be changing their minds.

#285 EX just arrived today and all i can say is HOLY CRAP!!!!! This piece is truly EPIC in person. All the people who don't like hollow statues, this bad boy is for you. You better eat your wheaties cuz the statue even without the base is HEAVY!! Easily gets my vote as best statue released this year!! Kudos SSC, kudos.

Whelp... I had my EX up for sale, but after seeing these pictures and reading the praise, I'm keeping him. Cannot wait for Friday....

@ woozie...one word... EPIC! But really, sculpt is absolutely perfect. Paints are good, but could be a little less matte. But overall, peeps best get this while they can because the people that thought about selling.. once they see it, they'll be changing their minds.

EX 194 just arrived today. I bought this statue knowing a bit about Skaar but absolutely loving the sculpt. Then DC hit and I thought about selling to go after as many DC pieces as I could. Now after getting this guy, I love the statue. Unless SS releases something DC that I can't live without and can't afford, this will be staying for quite a while. Plus he is too dang heavy to get off the top shelf now that I have him up there.

Some very nice pics coming in. Not to many QC issues either. I think I've read about some missing paint and a broken piece of hair but that'd it.

Outstanding pics Computerfly. Your Doom is jaw dropping. I'm envious no doubt.

Back