SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box I recieved was all banged up on one side but fortunately the statue inside came out in one piece. Just finished putting skaar together.The statue is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, well I knew it would be huge but seeing it in person is another thing. I absolutely love it. But I'll need to find another spot for Skaar.

For reference, that's a 27" monitor on the left side of the picture.

20120719224201.jpg

Yea, mine came via FedEx too. Not too long ago it was mostly UPS. Skaar came with a dent on the top that pierce the color box and barely the styrofoam. Doesn't looks bad though. If its the side that the poster is at, I would worry.

My regular came first.... That is weird. Ex will come tomorrow. Ss havent have a statue over 40 pounds for a long time, he is heavy!!

Meh.. those weren't Marvel statues. Not the same market nor price pattern at all.

Not to mention this is Hulk we are talking about here. Well, the son of anyway. 30 something pounds of excellent sculpt from Mr. Canale, envisioned by Mr. Olivetti.

Apples and oranges...

:lecture:exactly: 100% true

The box I recieved was all banged up on one side but fortunately the statue inside came out in one piece. Just finished putting skaar together.The statue is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, well I knew it would be huge but seeing it in person is another thing. I absolutely love it. But I'll need to find another spot for Skaar.

For reference, that's a 27" monitor on the left side of the picture.

20120719224201.jpg

I know Skaar is almost as big as my 8 month old son Logan. I'm goning to try and take some pics of them together if I can keep Logan's hands off it. :lol

My regular came first.... That is weird. Ex will come tomorrow. Ss havent have a statue over 40 pounds for a long time, he is heavy!!

:yess:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/180927473109?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_540wt_948

Sold on ebay for $610, not bad at all. But Skaar EX looks too awesome to give up.

I think he is going to only appreciate in price unlike some others believe he will come down and level off before appreciating in value again. Skaar is just that amazing. I have to slap myself in the head for even considering selling it before I got him. Glad I didn't.

maybe its becos i dont know the character or havent read the books, but i still dont feel anything for this statue. :(

maybe its becos i dont know the character or havent read the books, but i still dont feel anything for this statue. :(

dino76m, trust me when i tell you that the pictures do not do this piece any justice whatsoever. i have never read a comic with this character either. i ordered it based on how awesome it looked. sitting on my desk now, this piece looks SOOOOO much better in person then these photos.

Back