SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who, what??

and congrats on the Doom pf man.:yess:

Thanks man, it is exceptional. To further my metaphor:

DC is to Marvel as GoBots were to Transformers. Or as Spam is to steak. Or as Milli Vanilli is to Pink Floyd. Or as Yugo was to every other automobile.

I personally think that people posting in the DC section should be banned from the Marvel forum of this board.

All Hail Skaar !!!

hey guys, i'm not too familiar with how the wait list program works, but if i got on the wait list on 1/17/2012 after talking to a sideshow rep. who said i have a great chance of getting it converted, do you guys think thats really possible or should i just pre order the regular version at this point?

I need help

Im looking for a volume that have all the last incredible hulk

Exist?

images

Can't wait to get the ex... I'm so glad I preordered when I did... This is gona be one of the ones to have in the future!

That was part of the Wolverine: Origins series, I think it was a crossover with one of the Hulk books. I have no idea if the story was put into a TPB.

TPB? Sorry Im spanish and dont know some abbreviations

This cover is from a comic a buy last month,incredible hulk #603

The chronology is world war hulk,planet hulk and skaar ,isnt?

But in incredible hulk #603 skaar is with hulk in earth

TPB? Sorry Im spanish and dont know some things

This cover is from a comic a buy last month,incredible hulk #603

The chronology is world war hulk,planet hulk and skaar ,isnt?

But in incredible hulk #603 skaar is with hulk in earth

TPB means trade paper back. It's like a graphic novel.

hey guys, i'm not too familiar with how the wait list program works, but if i got on the wait list on 1/17/2012 after talking to a sideshow rep. who said i have a great chance of getting it converted, do you guys think thats really possible or should i just pre order the regular version at this point?

thanks to the member that messaged me, any other ideas from anyone?

Back