SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the first time U canceled and not loosing the NRD?

Yes and no, i cancelled one of the 2 Jack Sparrow Dx's i ordered about two days later, they refunded half the NRd and kept the other half for the existing figure order.

But this is the only courtesy gimme i get, although if i were to cancel the Angel Comiquette i'd expect them to refund that considering the big delay on that one.

Yes and no, i cancelled one of the 2 Jack Sparrow Dx's i ordered about two days later, they refunded half the NRd and kept the other half for the existing figure order.

But this is the only courtesy gimme i get, although if i were to cancel the Angel Comiquette i'd expect them to refund that considering the big delay on that one.

I just Paid for Big Chap I don't want to cancel it but if i cancel it because of too many orders can i able to get my NRD ?? i m on flex-pay

I just Paid for Big Chap I don't want to cancel it but if i cancel it because of too many orders can i able to get my NRD ?? i m on flex-pay

I haven't used flexpay yet, but as i understand it if you cancel a fleypay order with an NRD the flex cancellation fee is waived and they take the NRD instead, so i don't imagine you'd get it back.

I also want a creature from planet hulk to put beside skaaaaaaarr

i would not be anle to cancel that in a million years a Planet Hulk PF is my grail.:pray:

Is She-Hulk PF leaning? :horror

Just a little...she's been like that since Day 1.

I wouldn't call that a little - she's leaning an awfully lot, as I told you quite some time ago.

My first She-Hulk PF was leaning a bit since day 1 too —not as much as yours, mind you— and that was enough to get me annoyed, as I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be like that and online pics didn't make it clear for me. I had to replace her anyway due to a couple other paint issues and I couldn't believe it when my replacement came — she was standing perfectly straight and it made a world of a difference. Suffice to say here's a statue I'm not getting rid of for fear of receiving another Jacko piece should I regret it and re-purchase it down the line.

So sorry to be a pest, 316what, but if I were you I'd really try and get a replacement. Not only will it look a lot better, you'll avoid the risk of it snapping when less expected, too.

...and I won't have that 'straighten the picture' urge every time I look at that pic. :monkey1 :wink1:

i would not be anle to cancel that in a million years a Planet Hulk PF is my grail.:pray:

Even i have to steal a bank or winona ryder i never cancel skaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!

Hulk sad,hulk want a planet hulk pf and electroshock happy :exactly:

Planet-Hulk-Cover-580x352.jpg

Back